User Tag List

12 Last

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Default Tell Me About the People You Love

Your closest friends, wifes, husbands, children and so on, tell me about them. What kind of people are they?

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb0IJ_T6_b4"]?[/YOUTUBE]

Come on, cheer me up...

How did you meet them, why do you love 'em and so on...

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

You first.

MBTI
    INFP

I love my Granny. She is so vibrant and flamboyant and witty and sassy. Beautiful and independent! Giving and real.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    You first.
    Well, the reason I started this thread is because I am getting a bit sad. My other room mate is leaving to another city and the other one is going on a two month holiday in India. I have come quite attached to them because we are together most of the time. It will be one empty house. It isn't really the same even if I invited people over several times a week... I like to hang out without expectation, I can be myself since we are so used to this that there is no need to be fake or dishonest or trying to impress anyone... I think that I will be remembering some ridiculously mundane moments with nostalgic feeling. Like smoking on the back yard without any of us even saying anything...

And I am an introvert, dammit! This is not happening!

MBTI
    InfP

He's an INTP. He is complicated, sweet, gentle, endearing, sexy, moody and highly intelligent. He rocks my world.

deleted

Loving people? Move this to NF please

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Okay so, let me tell you about some of my friends then.

First of all, I was never the type to have real friends ever. Neither did I have a family or anything, so that makes the people I have now even more special I guess. They are my friends, but at the same time something like family. I can't quite tell, because I don't know how family feels yet.

Uhm, I guess I kinda like my roommate, which is an ISFP. Sometimes he drives me nuts, because he would sleep all day or just procrastinate. He also lives in the very present a lot. He normally doesn't even know what he is gonna do 5 minutes ahead. Never the less, he is quite nice and it works quite well.
    How I met him: Over a forum at my work back then. He lived in the same country (Germany), but quite a bit more west from me.

Then I found quite a few friends on here. The ones I have most contact with are probably Javo (INTP), Scatty (ENFP), 01011010 (INTJ), Laney (INFx), Gin (INFP), ZiL (ENTP), Brio (INFP) and some others. I really love them (yeah yeah, whoaa, INTJs can love ). They feel like a family. At least they feel different from friends. And I actually think that I could forget about me not trusting others with quite a few of them; meaning I would go so far to trust them and let them lead. And I normally never do that.
    I think I don't have to tell you much about how I met them, right? What I can say is, that it was all pretty random, meaning it was not planed. It just happened. And those things always seem to work best.

In addition, I am sorry to hear you are going to spend the next months alone in your house. I guess I can relate. But remember: whenever a door closes, a new one opens.
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    ENFj

I am not going to talk about my friends but the person that I care the most and this one is a little close to call but I have to say it’s my little sister Jinelle (I think she is an ENFJ too, that little brat ). She is currently 7 years old but I love her like she was my own daughter. I remember that I used to “talk” to her when she was still on my mother’s womb and I took her under my wing from the day she was born. My stepfather was a very detached man and he showed his affection with physical “things” (I really don’t care to type him since I don’t like him) so to him hugging and playing games was not too much of his thing. I was the opposite, I LOVED to play around with her, make her giggle, I used to change her dippers and even got up to rock her to sleep at 2 in the morning. I practically did what any father would do with their daughters and I guess that also had to do with the fact that I never grew up with my father. I still remember the first word that she said,; I was holding her on my lap as she faced me and said “Lila”. What she was trying to say is William which is my name. And ever since than that has been her nickname and every day that I see her after work I give her a big smile and say LILA!!! and she smiles back at me and gives me a big hug.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    INTP

Leave it to the ENFJ to top everyone.

I will say that I do like that aspect of younger relatives. While I don't have any in my immediate family I always take the opportunity to have a somewhat similar relationships with my little cousins and even some of my Parent's close friends kids'

I'm a little partial though and gravitate more to the boys, because I love that energetic passion and curiosity they have. I still love to goof off like a little boy and play videogames, play outside, and with little toys. I remember I had a number of those relationships when I was younger and I cherished them. It's funny how much you can look up to older relatives and friends. Your little sister is very lucky!
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.