User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post
    Leave it to the ENFJ to top everyone.

I will say that I do like that aspect of younger relatives. While I don't have any in my immediate family I always take the opportunity to have a somewhat similar relationships with my little cousins and even some of my Parent's close friends kids'

I'm a little partial though and gravitate more to the boys, because I love that energetic passion and curiosity they have. I still love to goof off like a little boy and play videogames, play outside, and with little toys. I remember I had a number of those relationships when I was younger and I cherished them. It's funny how much you can look up to older relatives and friends. Your little sister is very lucky!

Whoops. I promise to hold back next time.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by The Third Rider View Post
    I am not going to talk about my friends but the person that I care the most and this one is a little close to call but I have to say itís my little sister Jinelle (I think she is an ENFJ too, that little brat ). She is currently 7 years old but I love her like she was my own daughter. I remember that I used to ďtalkĒ to her when she was still on my motherís womb and I took her under my wing from the day she was born. My stepfather was a very detached man and he showed his affection with physical ďthingsĒ (I really donít care to type him since I donít like him) so to him hugging and playing games was not too much of his thing. I was the opposite, I LOVED to play around with her, make her giggle, I used to change her dippers and even got up to rock her to sleep at 2 in the morning. I practically did what any father would do with their daughters and I guess that also had to do with the fact that I never grew up with my father. I still remember the first word that she said,; I was holding her on my lap as she faced me and said ďLilaĒ. What she was trying to say is William which is my name. And ever since than that has been her nickname and every day that I see her after work I give her a big smile and say LILA!!! and she smiles back at me and gives me a big hug.
    Aww that's so sweet

I love my kids because it's automatic, I held them in my arms when they were born and I felt a rush of love towards them, can't really explain it more than that.

I love my ISFJ friend, I love her smile, her eyes, her warmth and depth. When I think of her I feel an equal rush of love if different to how I feel about my kids.

I guess I love my family, even though I hate them too, toss the coin on most days to see which way it will land when it comes to my feelings about them.

Other than that I am not the most lovey dovey type out there so that's about it.

I don't let alot of people in, I like but I don't love all that often.

Oh, and I love my pets as if they were my kids.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    567?
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    They feel like a family. At least they feel different from friends.
    From what I can tell, you definitely seem like someone I would be drawn to in everyday life.

Some everyday people:

Best friend (ESFJ) - We joke all the time - we can be our craziest around each other. She's really caring and will do anything for you. Even though we're not always on the same wavelength, we have a lot of deep conversations about stuff - she likes to analyze people like I do.

Other good friend (IxFx) - Puts up with my jokes, says the funniest things herself even though she's really subdued, can come to her with your problems, easy going, extremely "morally sound."

Mom (ISFJ) - I dunno, it's mamma!

Dude friend (ENTx) - Haven't hung around him as long as some of my other friends, but he's cool. He's as crazy as me; we almost always end up trying to outwit each other with jokes. He holds his values strongly - values which agree with mine for the most part. He comes off as fearless, but at times I sense vulnerability strongly - it's fun to peel back the layers.
    ALL AROUND THE WORLD PEOPLE EATIN' GUMBO

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

My favorite person on earth has to be my mother by a long shot. I can't imagine anyone even coming close to her in my heart.

She is an ISFJ that grew up dirt poor but in an extremely proud family. She is the oldest of nine siblings and was the only one that didnít go to college because she took a job to help out her father right out of high school. Her father was in charge of the landscaping at the Kuwait national bank and was able to get her a job as a teller. Barely three months there, and her ISFJ work ethic got her promoted to a management position. At this moment she was making more than her father and was secretly slipping most of her pay checks into her parentís savings without telling them. She knew what she was doing and her parents knew also but she was sweet like that and did not rub it in.

My father on the other hand grew up really wealthy as his father was one of the top three managers at the same bank. My maternal grandfather knew my father before he was an itch in his daddyís pants. When my father came back from the states on a break from study, my maternal grandfather told him that he would really appreciate it if my father were to meet my mother his soon to be wife. My dad liked the super shy strong ISFJ and they were married really soon after. They moved together back to the United States so my father could finish his degree and a little bit after he did they moved back to Kuwait.

Life was almost unbearable in Kuwait because he couldnít get an official work permit at the time because he didnít have citizenship anywhere (they were Palestinian refugees). He moved in with his parents for a while which was really hard on my mother because all of my fathers family are strong extroverted Tís that never appreciate anything. Eventually, things got better and my father got a job as an electrical engineer for a major contractor there. Shortly after that, Saddam decided to invade Kuwait and they lived in horror because they were mortified for their children. After a bunch of deaths in the area and mortar shells falling on the neighborhood, my dad took us to the U.S. embassy and they moved us to the states because my siblings and I were American citizens. I still remember my last days there with my mom just terrified the whole time and crying worried sick about us and my dad. The last day we left, the oil wells were on fire and it was almost pitch black in mid day, really scary.

We were sent to Seattle as refugees, but because of that status my father had trouble obtaining legal work so he had to do various under the table jobs. This was devastating to my dad because he came from such an affluent background and yet he could barely scrape away anything to take care of his growing family. This is where my mom starts to shine; she barely spoke any English but she decided to do whatever she could to help her family. She would wake up before sun up to bake a bunch of stuff in the morning so she could sell it later on. She would get everyone in the family ready for school and fed. She would then get everyone on their way, take the bus somewhere to a place where people sold that kind of stuff and do that. Later in the day she would baby sit for various couples, and she also did the Avon party things whenever she could. She used to do whatever she could, from sewing, to cleaning, to anything that people needed to help out my dad. In my mind this is what a bona-fide hustler is.
    The greatest thing about her was how active she was in our education even though she was so busy. She went to our schools every other day and checked up on each of her kids. Every day after school, we would take the bus down to the library and we would do our homework and get tutored by her. Then we were mandated to pick a book and get through all of it and write her a book report about it. Every single one of her kids was an honor student and I mean each and ever single one. We had to move constantly like every six months because my father would find work somewhere across town and this was a huge strain on our family. Even with all the school switching and everything of that nature, she kept us on the top of our class while forcing us to participate in community service programs, because in her eye, anyone that doesnít take care of their community is not a part of it.

Her first major depression came when she was pregnant with her fourth child. She had a mental plan of having three children and taking care of them and everything of that nature and this must have mentally messed with her plans on a large scale.

Should I go on or am I rambling and boring you with her story?
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

MBTI
    ENTP

its hard enough to acknowledge the fact that i love other people let alone admit it haha but.. i love my dog roxy. shes my little monkey. i love my mom. and i wont say i love my best friend cuz..idk i just cant, thats..ugh. weird... anyhow, i'll just say hes alright
    hes an entj.
    She talks pretty but says mean things

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Thanks everyone. I love reading these. Please, more...

Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post

You aren't boring me. I remember those oil wells burning in the news but I never met anyone who was there. The story sounds almost unbelievable...

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzy View Post
    its hard enough to acknowledge the fact that i love other people let alone admit it haha but..
    I'm not very good at that either... I've spent most of my life trying to not get attached to people, or not to be vulnerable, so now it has been like a new strange land for me, these past years.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post

No, certainly not.

Please continue.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Ummm... I barely have loved ones to talk about.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

ThatGirl

I dont really like to speak about myself too much, sorry.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    Your closest friends, wives, husbands, children and so on, tell me about them. What kind of people are they?

Oh yes, I love my wives.