User Tag List

Page 98 of 114 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast

Thread: Favourite Quotes

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Petrahygen View Post
    ^I apologize to everyone whom I might have offended. This post is irrelevant. Ignore it. I should have considered how anyone might have felt before making them feel like trash. My mistake. Sorry again...

Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

'I was settled into nothingness; a kind of non-being, and I accepted it. I didn’t make for an interesting person. I didn’t want to be interesting, it was too hard. What I really wanted was only a soft, hazy space to live in, and to be left alone.'
    - Charles Bukowski

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

MBTI
    INTJ

“Above all, don't lie to yourself. The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect he ceases to love.” - Fyodor Dostoyevsky, an INFJ according to Celebrity Types.

That quote is an interesting one in that a person can train him/herself to beat a lie detector test.
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light." - Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    INTJ

I am a an ENTP woman. I am creative, intense, logical, mysterious, challenging and beautiful.

I am a proud narcissist. I am self assured, arrogant, passionate and very unpredictable.

You shouldn’t play with my mind yet you can’t help craving that.

I know what I am. I am a Beast. Do you?!

Source: Story of an ENTP girl – BlackHumouredGirl
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light." - Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."
    - Helen Keller

"Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not;
    and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad."

3w4. Gryffinclaw. NeFiTiTeNiSiFeSe

MBTI
    INTJ

So why do so many institutions and corporations use Myers-Briggs if it isn’t scientific and isn’t based on anything scientific? The answer is simple, they’re not scientists or psychologists or psychiatrists either. They don’t know any better. Entire critiques have been written on this very problem. Myers-Briggs is a relic of pseudo-science from the early to mid-20th century and its been in near continual use since WW2 in some form or fashion. It has tradition on its side. Why would a Human Resources Director question tradition when their boss is telling them to use the test?

Source: 17 Facts That Prove Myers-Briggs Is Actually Complete Garbage You Should Totally Ignore | Thought Catalog

MBTI
    INTJ

“A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.” – Milton Friedman, an INTP according to Celebrity Types.

MBTI
    INTJ

“Once made equal to man, woman becomes his superior.” – Socrates, an ENTP according to Celebrity Types.

MBTI
    INTJ

“Whenever two people meet, there are really six people present. There is each man as he sees himself, each man as the other person sees him, and each man as he really is.” - William James