User Tag List

Page 93 of 114 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast

Thread: Favourite Quotes

MBTI
    INTJ

"They are characterized by a very deep and complex nature, impossible to fully comprehend in a lifetime, often benefiting from therapy to help untangle their thoughts." - Michael Pierce

Source: Pierce Presents: INFJ | CelebrityTypes
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light." - Nikola Tesla

What is an obstacle to a man who constantly envisions himself standing at the victory line of his dream?

Queen hunter Array Virtual ghost's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    513 so/sp

Some women require over 20 years to turn a boy into a man, while some other women require less than 20 minutes to turn that man into a fool.

I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

"Stop hating yourself for everything you aren't and start loving yourself for everything you already are"
    A mind wanders as does the soul

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

"I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

Love you Clouds!
    Likes lumi liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ

“The octopus loves a voracious student, and will serve up profound lessons to those who seek them from her.”

“The octopus is extremely intelligent with the ability to reason, strategize, and recall information. The octopus reminds us to use our logic to our highest advantage. She urges us to be the master of our intelligence, not the slave. By using our reasoning skills the way the octopus does we are utilizing a tool.”

Another tool worth mentioning is the octopus' use of camouflage. She is the master of disguises, further emphasizing her animal symbolism of mystery, secretiveness, and esoteric knowledge. She can disappear and reappear before our wondering eyes as is evident in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckP8msIgMYE

Source: Octopus Animal Symbolism - Octopus Meanings
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light." - Nikola Tesla

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

"The only absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless." - Leo Tolstoy
    Likes N/A liked this post

"The homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only – and that is to support the ultimate career." - C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INTJ

That's the toughest question you could ever ask me, because I love them both so differently. DC's a little bit darker and then Marvel has humor in it, with the movies. Batman's my favorite. The Dark Knight is my favorite movie ever. That or Space Jam. I have a soft spot in my heart for Iron Man. I have an Iron Man phone case. I dressed up as Iron Man for Halloween. And then I love Captain America and the Avengers. I could probably quote Avengers all the way through.

Source: Paige Spiranac Golfing Interview - Paige Spiranac Instagram Photos

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post
    "The only absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless." - Leo Tolstoy
    But Being is ground for its own existence, and is thus meaningful (made possible by).

And meaninglessness implies that meaning is still possible.

Life is not absurd.
    Likes lumi liked this post

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

"The lunchlady said I looked like the warlord who burned down her village." Barry Goldberg, season 1 of the Goldbergs
    If bees did go extinct, we could always hire people to dress up as bees and pollinate flowers with tiny feather dusters. Sure it'd be more expensive, but there are also millions of idle teens.