User Tag List

Page 92 of 114 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast

Thread: Favourite Quotes

MBTI
    INTJ

"The INTJ is also notoriously unsocial, displaying the limited Fi range of expressions. They have no problem with people, but they don’t feel any immediate and pressing need for them, except those they have already adopted into their heart. Like the ISTJ, the INTJ very much loves who they love, and I have experienced this very genuine love and friendship from several INTJs in my life, as well as ISTJs. What it lacks in outward expression it makes up for in its endearing sincerity." - Michael Pierce

Source: Pierce Presents: INTJ | CelebrityTypes

Yes, that is one of my favorite quotes but I think the act of comparing INTJs to ISTJs is kind of bad. Perhaps a more accurate statement would be to refer to certain ISTJ variants.
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light." - Nikola Tesla

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

MBTI
    INTJ

“We have incredible sex at least once a day,” Melania told Howard Stern that year. “Sometimes even more.” Trump boasted about how hot Melania looked in “a very small thong.”

Source: Melania Trump would be a first lady for the ages | New York Post

My comment: I have to wonder what would happen to that relationship if Melania Trump wasn’t putting out. Donald Trump is a smart guy and I am guessing he does have a prenuptial agreement so he’ll lose some money but his history has shown that he would “be able to bounce back.” Of course, publicly, he’ll probably just make something up like “oh that relationship was hell” because, after all, he does have a reputation to protect.
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light." - Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

"I see little hope for democracy as an effective form of government, but I admire the poetry of how it makes its victims complicit in their own destruction." (Eliezer Yudkowsky, Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality)
    Rational idealist. Ethical hedonist. Secular humanist. Libertarian centrist. Lawful neutral. Melancholic. Medicated Bipolar I. Cat person. Kuudere. Dark magical girl. Slytherin. Alcoholic milkshake enthusiast.
    Johari | Nohari

The dream to awaken our world.

Senior Member Array plastic ciel's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx

"What the f#ck am I doing writing about Aztecs in 'Cortez the Killer' like I was there, wandering around? 'Cause I only read about it in a few books. A lotta sh#t I just made up because it came to me."
    -Neil Young about Cortez the Killer

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

@Vasilisa @Nixie

"Folks will laugh, but the truth is I have very little ambition. I got into this framebuilding gig by complete serendipity. I was unprepared for the task. When Peter and I were asked to make Witcomb USA frames in Connecticut because the family in London was unable to supply our boss with product, I felt unprepared for the task. When I got fed up with my boss and set up my business in late 1975, I was unprepared for the task. Before too long, I was taking orders and making bicycles and never, ever felt as if I had the complete and proper training. So much of what I do is seat of the pants and intuitive. I’ve never seen anyone else make frames from end to end since I left England in 1973. And by the time I got up a head of steam as a commercial framebuilder, nothing – not a single task – resembled what I saw or did abroad. I am routinely confounded by the process. The lack of confidence or the deeply rooted feeling that, since I am self-taught, something is missing – this is an emotion that envelopes every working day I have and every frame I build. Because of this simple fact that I am never completely content with what passes as a finished bicycle, I continue to come in every Monday to see if I can redeem myself for all my past gaffes, miscues, and blunders. It sounds so drama queen-esque typing out these words, but this is how I feel. If it ever changes, maybe the word 'retire' can be used in a sentence. For now, I have 7 years worth of work in which to see if I can possibly get it nailed." - Richard Sachs
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz
    Likes Vasilisa liked this post

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

"It is a bit embarrassing to have been concerned with the human problem all one's life and find at the end that one has no more to offer by way of advice than 'try to be a little kinder.'" - Aldous Huxley
    Likes Lark liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ

"Wisdom tends to grow in proportion to one’s awareness of one’s ignorance." - Anthony de Mello
    Likes Lark, N/A, lumi liked this post

Today is yesterday's tommorrow.
    Likes Petrahygen, lumi liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

"Well, I looked my demons in the eyes
    laid bare my chest, said ‘Do your best, destroy me.
    You see, I’ve been to hell and back so many times,
    I must admit you kind of bore me."
    — Ray LaMontagne, Empty
    Likes Dr Mobius, Osprey, Lark liked this post