User Tag List

Page 84 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast

Thread: Favourite Quotes

MBTI
    INTJ

“There's something magical still about it when I get in a darkroom, and you've shot a roll of film and you develop it and you look at your negatives, and there's, like, imagery there. That always stuns me.” - Jessica Lange
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light." - Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    INTJ

“Books are a uniquely portable magic.” ― Stephen King, On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light." - Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    ENTJ

"It would be a much better country if women did not vote. That is simply a fact. In fact, in every presidential election since 1950 - except Goldwater in '64 - the Republican would have won, if only the men had voted."

-Ann Coulter

MBTI
    INTJ

“The great secret that all old people share is that you really haven't changed in seventy or eighty years. Your body changes, but you don't change at all. And that, of course, causes great confusion.” - Doris Lessing (Persian born British Novelist and short-story Writer b.1919).

MBTI
    ENTJ

"Whether they are defending the Soviet Union or bleating for Saddam Hussein, liberals are always against America. They are either traitors or idiots, and on the matter of America's self-preservation, the difference is irrelevant."

- Ann Coulter

MBTI
    INTJ

“The immoral cannot be made moral through the use of secret law.” – Edward Snowden

MBTI
    INTJ

“The secret of good writing is to say an old thing in a new way or to say a new thing in an old way.” - Richard Harding Davis

MBTI
    ENTJ

"A system of capitalism presumes sound money, not fiat money manipulated by a central bank. Capitalism cherishes voluntary contracts and interest rates that are determined by savings, not credit creation by a central bank."
    -Ron Paul

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

-Frank Herbert: Dune
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!
    Likes lumi liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ

"A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on."

-John F. Kennedy