User Tag List

Page 75 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast

Thread: Favourite Quotes

MBTI
    INTJ

“Absurdity and anti—absurdity are the two poles of creative energy.” - Karl Lagerfeld
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light." - Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    EII

"You can't go! All the plants are gonna die!" Bill Murray - Stripes

MBTI
    INTJ

“I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” – Bill Gates, an ENTJ according to Celebrity Types.
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light." - Nikola Tesla
    Likes Osprey liked this post

"You think you're any different from me or your friends or this tree? If you listen hard enough, you can hear every living thing breathing together. You can feel everything growing. We're all living together, even if most folks don't act like it. We all have the same roots and we are all branches of the same tree."

MBTI
    INTJ

“When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking.” - Albert Einstein

MBTI
    INTJ

"Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater." – Albert Einstein

MBTI
    INTJ

“An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail.” - Edwin Land

MBTI
    INTJ

"...research demonstrates that autistic traits are distributed into the non-autistic population; some people have more of them, some have fewer. History suggests that many individuals whom we would today diagnose as autistic – some severely so – contributed profoundly to our art, our math, our science, and our literature." - Morton Gernsbacher

MBTI
    INTJ

“What would happen if the autism gene was eliminated from the gene pool?

You would have a bunch of people standing around in a cave, chatting and socializing and not getting anything done.”

Temple Grandin, The Way I See It: A Personal Look at Autism & Asperger's

MBTI
    INTJ

“It's so much fun to play the bad girl. Everybody has that little side of them they never really get to get out.” – Willa Holland