Thread: Favourite Quotes

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by serenesam View Post
    "This growing tendency of women to overshadow the masculine is a sign of a deteriorating civilization." – Nikola Tesla

"Woman's discontent makes the life of the present day still more overstressed. The high pitch given to existence by people who are restless and dissatisfied because they fail to achieve things wholly out of proportion to the health and talent with which Nature has endowed them is a bad thing for the world.” – Nikola Tesla
    I think it's kinda funny that you quoted Tesla about women. He did not like men or women and was basically asexual. He was a brilliant dood in a lot of ways, though.
    "ENFJ- The Diplomat Champion (will take on crusades and WILL kill every last mfr in the room!)" ~Xander

Enneagram: You are a Type 2 with a 3 wing: "The Helper Advocate"

Your trifix is 2w3, 6w5, 1w9.
    Likes violett liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/so
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

"One by one they were all becoming shades. Better pass boldly into that other world, in the full glory of some passion, than fade and wither dismally with age."
    -James Joyce, Dubliners("The Dead")
    「 」

9w8-2w1-6w7 sp/so
    Likes BluRoses liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

"A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle." - Irina Dunn
    "ENFJ- The Diplomat Champion (will take on crusades and WILL kill every last mfr in the room!)" ~Xander

Enneagram: You are a Type 2 with a 3 wing: "The Helper Advocate"

Your trifix is 2w3, 6w5, 1w9.

MBTI
    INTJ

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light." - Nikola Tesla
    Likes Opal liked this post

"While some sports psychologists might lobby for additional mental skills to be added to my list, these are the basic building blocks of mental toughness. There is a very small percentage of athletes who seem to naturally have a lot of these mini-skills as part of their personality. They’re born with a good head on their shoulders, so-to-speak. They’re laid back, rarely get freaked out under pressure and have no problem focusing on what’s important. Mistakes don’t seem to faze them and their confidence level remains steady, even when they fail or run into obstacles."

- Competitive advantage

MBTI
    INTJ

“The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power. My Mother had taught me to seek all truth in the Bible.” - Nikola Tesla
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light." - Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    INTJ

“Only a life lived for others is a life worth while.” – Albert Einstein

“One thing I have learned in a long life: that all our science, measured against reality, is primitive and childlike -- and yet it is the most precious thing we have.” – Albert Einstein

MBTI
    INTJ

“She could never take an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth. The weak and flaccid parity would make her nearly puke. She wants an eye for a tooth, and a life for an eye.” - Helen Zahavi, Dirty Weekend

"In the past quarter century, we exposed biases against other races and called it racism, and we exposed biases against women and called it sexism. Biases against men we call humor." - Warren Farrell, ex-women's studies professor.

"Don't forget who you are and where you came from" - My father