User Tag List

Page 66 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Thread: Favourite Quotes

"The Obama Administration and it's army of three-lettered outfits like the EPA, BLM, and the IRS need to understand that the people of Texas will not stand idly by while they attempt to take away our freedoms, pick our pockets, destroy our liberties, and violate our precious private property and water rights. I am proud to be leading the fight against this abusive federal overreach and hope that you will stand with me in this important battle."

- Sid Miller

"Better to fight for something than live for nothing." - George S. Patton
    Likes LonestarCowgirl, BluRoses liked this post

MBTI
    :}

"If you always do what you have always don, you will always get what you have always gotten"

MBTI
    INTJ

“A good wife is one who serves her husband in the morning like a mother does, loves him in the day like a sister does and pleases him like a prostitute in the night.” - Chanakya
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light." - Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

"There are only two people I know who are stupid enough to ride in the rain, and I'm one of them." - My best friend
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

Quote Originally Posted by serenesam View Post
    “A good wife is one who serves her husband in the morning like a mother does, loves him in the day like a sister does and pleases him like a prostitute in the night.” - Chanakya
    My husbands entire family said he couldn't have asked for a better wife. So, out of curiousity what does a good husband do?

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

"We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way."
    -George S. Patton
    「 」

"Thông tin khá bổ ích, mong mọi người sẽ đóng góp nhiều hơn thông tin dạng như thế này để forum thêm phần đa dạng."
    -jasonrobert252

9w8-2w1-6w7

MBTI
    INTJ

“We must not allow ourselves to be deflected by the feminists who are anxious to force us to regard the two sexes as completely equal in position and worth.” - Sigmund Freud
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light." - Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    INTJ

"This growing tendency of women to overshadow the masculine is a sign of a deteriorating civilization." – Nikola Tesla

"Woman's discontent makes the life of the present day still more overstressed. The high pitch given to existence by people who are restless and dissatisfied because they fail to achieve things wholly out of proportion to the health and talent with which Nature has endowed them is a bad thing for the world.” – Nikola Tesla