User Tag List

Page 54 of 114 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast

Thread: Favourite Quotes

MBTI
    INTJ

“…..nobody was ever on my team. And I did this all myself……And I feel like I'm an outsider, and I got here by myself, and I did this all by myself……Rachel never wanted to be my partner……Never once did you say, you know I'm gonna stick it out for your sake, Nick. I had to bring it up. You wanted to do it for Michael. You were on the phone with Michael. You wanted to see Michael. And you know how bad it sucks when you're in the final competition to sing together and you tell me that 'if Michael and I were to be in this competition together, we'd win this for sure.' But I was your partner. You sure did, and so I decided to keep……." – Nick Peterson, winner of the reality show Bachelor Pad 3

Source:
    Bachelor Pad 3 Winner Nick Peterson:
    'Bachelor Pad' winner Nick Peterson explains why he took the money for himself - National Bachelor | Examiner.com
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light." - Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    INTJ

"If you can tell stories, create characters, devise incidents, and have sincerity and passion, it doesn’t matter a damn how you write." - Somerset Maugham
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light." - Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    Meow
    Enneagram
    :0) so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ne

"We have all hurt someone tremendously, whether by intent or accident. We have all loved someone tremendously, whether by intent or accident. It is an intrinsic human trait, and a deep responsibility, I think, to be an organ and a blade. But, learning to forgive ourselves and others because we have not chosen wisely is what makes us most human. We make horrible mistakes. It’s how we learn. We breathe love. It’s how we learn. And it is inevitable." -- Nayyirah Waheed

"Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high.
    Then life seems almost enchanted after all."
    - Vincent van Gogh

johari/nohari

infp 4w5 ?w? 9w? so=sp>sx

MBTI
    INTJ

"She graduated from high school as valedictorian when she was only 14 years old."

"In 2005, she earned her associate degree and appeared on the National Dean's List. In the fall of 2006, she began her senior year at the University of California, Los Angeles, from which she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in June 2007, again appearing on the Dean's List."

Source: Danielle Panabaker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

MBTI
    INTJ

“To Sherlock Holmes she is always the woman. I have seldom heard him mention her under any other name. In his eyes she eclipses and predominates the whole of her sex.” - Arthur Conan Doyle

“And that was how a great scandal threatened to affect the kingdom of Bohemia, and how the best plans of Mr. Sherlock Holmes were beaten by a woman’s wit. He used to make merry over the cleverness of women, but I have not heard him do it of late. And when he speaks of Irene Adler, or when he refers to her photograph, it is always under the honourable title of the woman.” - Arthur Conan Doyle, A Scandal in Bohemia

MBTI
    INTJ

"Appearances are a glimpse of the unseen." - Anaxagoras

MBTI
    INTJ

"Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.” - Albert Einstein

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

“Therefore, dear Sir, love your solitude and try to sing out with the pain it causes you. For those who are near you are far away... and this shows that the space around you is beginning to grow vast.... be happy about your growth, in which of course you can't take anyone with you, and be gentle with those who stay behind; be confident and calm in front of them and don't torment them with your doubts and don't frighten them with your faith or joy, which they wouldn't be able to comprehend. Seek out some simple and true feeling of what you have in common with them, which doesn't necessarily have to alter when you yourself change again and again; when you see them, love life in a form that is not your own and be indulgent toward those who are growing old, who are afraid of the aloneness that you trust.... and don't expect any understanding; but believe in a love that is being stored up for you like an inheritance, and have faith that in this love there is a strength and a blessing so large that you can travel as far as you wish without having to step outside it.”

― Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet
    Likes five sounds liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ

“You are exactly the man I thought you would be.” – Dr. Walternate

Source: Back To Where You've Never Been/Transcript - Fringepedia FRINGE Wiki

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

"Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart … Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens."

- Carl Jung
    Likes Qlip, five sounds liked this post