User Tag List

First 7151617181927 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Explain why feminism is to blame, please?
    Feminism is good in principle, and should have helped male/female relationships, in principle.

And in many ways and instances, it has. But an argument can be made that one result of feminism is that it lowered the sexual behavioral standards of some women to that of their more pathetic and despicable brothers ...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Explain why feminism is to blame, please?
    “When a woman reaches orgasm with a man she is only collaborating with the patriarchal system, eroticizing her own oppression.”

When you get quotes like the above brainwashing us to go against darwinian nature it becomes bad.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

I've often noticed that males who frequently complain about feminism are in fact deeply insecure and seek an explanation to their failures. The mere idea that women could have desires and a life of their own is scaring them. A powerful woman can only be perceived as a terryfing threat, something "contradicting nature" (unless she's their mum).

Feminism's distrust is often linked with mild homophobia, guess why...
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post
    “When a woman reaches orgasm with a man she is only collaborating with the patriarchal system, eroticizing her own oppression.”

When you get quotes like the above brainwashing us to go against darwinian nature it becomes bad.
    Is that your favourite quote or something? Why don't you put it in your sig?

I don't know who said that but it certainly wasn't a modern feminist. It's clearly BS.
    One opinion does not a movement make.

EDIT:Sheila Jeffreys (born 1948) is a radical lesbian feminist scholar and political activist, known for her analysis of the history and politics of sexuality in Britain.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngel View Post
    Feminism is good in principle, and should have helped male/female relationships, in principle.

And in many ways and instances, it has. But an argument can be made that one result of feminism is that it lowered the sexual behavioral standards of some women to that of their more pathetic and despicable brothers ...
    And explain why this leads to men having no balls, per Desperado's claim?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Penis, testosterone, beard, chest hair, deep voice.

There is - in my head - a difference between male and man, though.
    A man is someone who have shown himself as someone with integrity, honor and courage.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Then why is the Earth still overpopulated, is my question...
    It's not.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

I don't know who said that but it certainly wasn't a modern feminist. It's clearly BS.
    lol, yes it is, I read it like 3 years ago and have been fascinated by its absurdity. Anyway here is her.

I am a fan of equal pay for equal labor type feminism but there are some issues I have to iron out about that. None of this I strong hewoman man hater club radical feminism though.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

In terms of rights/respect/nuance/freedom... feminism has perhaps been the best movement women as a group have ever benefited from.

But if you favor traditionalism, for whatever reason, when it comes to gender, you might not see it this way.

MBTI
    INFJ

And explain why this leads to men having no balls, per Desperado's claim?

Fair enough. I don't see a causal relationship at all, between feminism and de-balled men. I do, however, see the power of female selection greatly enhanced in the post-feminist age, and I don't think women do a particularly good job of parsing men in the early stages of interaction. I think women have, in general, sent disastrously mixed signals about what they do and don't want in men, over the past 3 decades --- they say they want sensitivity, respect, sexual parity, etc, and we communicate these up front --- and then they go home with the self-absorbed alpha jerk who treats them horribly in the long run ...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post
    lol, yes it is, I read it like 3 years ago and have been fascinated by its absurdity. Anyway here is her.
    Keywords: Radical. Lesbian.
    Not representative.
    Also not influential, or women would all be refusing to orgasm, rather than complaining about how infrequently it happens with the average joe, now wouldn't they?
    Thinking before posting: I recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngel View Post
    Fair enough. I don't see a causal relationship at all, between feminism and de-balled men. I do, however, see the power of female selection greatly enhanced in the post-feminist age, and I don't think women do a particularly good job of parsing men in the early stages of interaction. I think women have, in general, sent disastrously mixed signals about what they do and don't want in men, over the past 3 decades --- they say they want sensitivity, respect, sexual parity, etc, and we communicate these up front --- and then they go home with the self-absorbed alpha jerk who treats them horribly in the long run ...
    It's a numbers game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.