User Tag List

First 4121314151624 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    It's not an either/or, sweety. Yes, a guy who can take charge is an asset, yes wusses are frustrating, but that doesn't mean we want the guy to always take charge and always decide stuff. If you happen to suck at organizing stuff and your SO is a bonafide organisational wiz, you'd be a stupid man to insist on taking the lead on that and keeping it under your control, sorry. For that matter, it takes a real man to recognize that, step aside and trust your SO with this while making sure she feels validated for her skill. And meanwhile, it means you don't have to worry about yet another thing and can take a load off. Everybody wins
    Of course ...that is all true.

I'm referring to relationship dynamics:

Her: "Are we doing anything this weekend?"

Him: "I don't know...I guess"

Her: "well what did you have planned?"

Him: "nothing....what do you want to do?"

Her: "I just want to spend time together"

Him: "Okay....so what do you want to do? Wanna eat? Wanna see a movie?"

Her: "You decide"

Him: "just tell me what you want to do"

All of this equals: PUSSY

Men need to be men. Have a plan. Treat her like a cherished person. Inspire her....don't ask her to come up with all the answers. Too many guys have left their nuts in a jar.....
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. --- Maya Angelou

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Mmm, not so much pussy, but indifferent to her..which is even worse IMHO
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado44 View Post

Men need to be men. Have a plan. Treat her like a cherished person. Inspire her....don't ask her to come up with all the answers. Too many guys have left their nuts in a jar.....
    You know Desperado, it takes two to tango...
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    Game over, Desperado44.

Now it's time for you to lament again for why women don't understand you're the perfect guy for them while you show your muscles...
    :yim_rolling_on_the_

.....not worth the effort.....but I think I'll fix that. Thanks.
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. --- Maya Angelou

MBTI
    INFJ

Ideologically, I don't want to agree with Desperado, but what is said above is EXACTLY RIGHT. "No More Mr. Nice Guy" is actually a book brimming with truths that may make us uncomfortable about who we are (whether male or female) and the embarrassing shallowness of our mating behaviors --- but it is frighteningly accurate.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

It's not an either/or, sweety. Yes, a guy who can take charge is an asset, yes wusses are frustrating, but that doesn't mean we want the guy to always take charge and always decide stuff. If you happen to suck at organizing stuff and your SO is a bonafide organisational wiz, you'd be a stupid man to insist on taking the lead on that and keeping it under your control, sorry. For that matter, it takes a real man to recognize that, step aside and trust your SO with this while making sure she feels validated for her skill. And meanwhile, it means you don't have to worry about yet another thing and can take a load off. Everybody wins
    I don't think you're understanding desparado's point at all.

He is not out there saying women dress in white on there wedding day because all kitchen appliances come in white.

He is just saying that he knows women are more attracted to men who can be strong firm and take charge. That does not mean you will have a tyrant, just a protector of the household and a man you can lean on.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post
    I don't think you're understanding desparado's point at all.

He is not out there saying women dress in white on there wedding day because all kitchen appliances come in white.

He is just saying that he knows women are more attracted to men who can be strong firm and take charge. That does not mean you will have a tyrant, just a protector of the household and a man you can lean on.
    I agree with that. I don't agree with: assumes you will lean on him and therefore skips the 'consulting' stage
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

I agree with that. I don't agree with: assumes you will lean on him and therefore skips the 'consulting' stage
    ofcourse, its a ying yang, simple as that.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post
    ofcourse, its a ying yang, simple as that.
    I'm also pretty sure that for instance NT women are maybe even more sensitive to this delicate balance/difference, as they, much as their NT male counterparts, don't take very kindly to the implication that they're not competent/intelligent enough to deal with a situation on their own...so I'd watch out with the 'leading' thing around them
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

I'm also pretty sure that for instance NT women are maybe even more sensitive to this delicate balance/difference, as they, much as their NT male counterparts, don't take very kindly to the implication that they're not competent/intelligent enough to deal with a situation on their own...so I'd watch out with the 'leading' thing around them
    female dogs (just because I am not cussing anymore or trying not to).

*it was a joke for all you who can't figure one out*