User Tag List

First 3111213141523 Last

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado44 View Post
    But I firmly believe men should be men. Feminism has hurt relationships.....its gone just as far the wrong way.....

Game over, Desperado44.

Now it's time for you to lament again for why women don't understand you're the perfect guy for them while you show your muscles...
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado44 View Post
    Sorry ladies.......

First...no one said anything about being 'the boss'.....that is insane.

However, you can do tons of research to find that women prefer men who lead. I'm not making it up off the top of my head. Women tend to resent guys who let them make all the decisions.....from finances to entertainment.

I can't tell you how often I hear women at work, etc. tell me "he lets me do everything.....for once I would like him to have a plan"

A romantic relationship should be a partnership...not a dictatorship. I wasn't insinuating that......

But I firmly believe men should be men. Feminism has hurt relationships.....its gone just as far the wrong way.....
    I disagree with you again- I don't want a leader at all, I want an equal partner. Decisions should be made equally by both partners, not announced by the guy and either passed or vetoed by the chick.

Maybe for a different type of girl, but I'd rather remain single forever than date someone with such rigid and traditional gender roles!

A guy should be a guy, but he'd better mind his own business or he's going to get dumped. I value men for thier manliness, but I don't beleive that it's thier business to go around "leading" me or whatever

Perhaps your idea of men being "damaged" by women having a say and such is that thier fragile egos built on very little have been pricked The men who I've met who were TRULY confident with themselves have always been willing to meet in the middle on things and make decisions as a pair!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Banned
    MBTI
    type

*cracks teh whip*

MBTI
    onto
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    Perhaps you prefer your men to be disloyal.. but I'm a loyal person by virtue of my nature, not because it's moral, so I can relate to loyal people and not to disloyal ones.
    Loyalty in men doesn't seem to be natural, it's kind of a compromise and of course acquired; I mentioned that, though in a mildly sarcastic manner. By the way, I'm not a gay.
    One should not aim at being possible to understand, but at being impossible to misunderstand. - Quintilian

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

somehow Desperado seems to have gotten himself into a situation similar to Elliot in this Scrubs clip (which always runs through my mind when NFJs set into a losing argument )

[YOUTUBE="nHuzZ_YJiEU"]elliot digs her own grave[/YOUTUBE]
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Elliot is so cute.

MBTI
    INFJ

It's my belief that no matter how refined our powers of conceptualization and abstraction, we can't escape our anthropological past or our evolutionary machinery. Consciously or not, women still define the male to some degree by the subtle physical cues that qualified him as powerful, effective and brimming with survival value, through thousands of generations. This genetic machinery is overpoweringly prominent not only in mating but in many other areas of social existence, and we can't wish it away.

Men must demonstrate a series of qualities that may or may not be important in defining who they are, in order to make "first cut" in the mating process. Whether men like it or not, whether it's relevent or not, what makes a man must include the demonstration of these markers ...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

All I know is that when a woman reaches orgasm with a man she is only collaborating with the patriarchal system, eroticizing her own oppression.

That is all I have to say. Ladies, keep having awsome sex so we can keep oppressing you.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngel View Post
    It's my belief that no matter how refined our powers of conceptualization and abstraction, we can't escape our anthropological past or our evolutionary machinery. Consciously or not, women still define the male to some degree by the subtle physical cues that qualified him as powerful, effective and brimming with survival value, through thousands of generations. This genetic machinery is overpoweringly prominent not only in mating but in many other areas of social existence, and we can't wish it away.

Men must demonstrate a series of qualities that may or may not be important in defining who they are, in order to make "first cut" in the mating process. Whether men like it or not, whether it's relevent or not, what makes a man must include the demonstration of these markers ...
    Yes but the traits you're looking for as a female are very individual as well. Biologically speaking, yes, you want a man who can protect you, but besides that it is more the 'genetical map' you have in your head that determines what you as a female consider attractive. It is for instance not possible to mate with a man who spreads the wrong kind of pheromones or has a smell that you cannot stand, no matter how masculine he is. This is because it gives an indication of what kind of immune system he has and whether or not its compatible (if I remember correctly). Other than that, it's often thought that women look for qualities they don't have themselves. If they're short they'll often want to compensate for that by chosing a tall person, heavy build goes for slender, as it will balance out their offspring. So, even if you meet all those masculine 'markers', in the end it's just about whether or not you fit their 'genetic ideal'
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post
    All I know is that when a woman reaches orgasm with a man she is only collaborating with the patriarchal system, eroticizing her own oppression.

That is all I have to say. Ladies, keep having awsome sex so we can keep oppressing you.
    Well that highly depends on your performance, really
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”