User Tag List

First 345

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Js are a pain in the butt so I'm guessing in a perfect world all parents would be Ps. On the other hand parents are supposed to be a pain the butt I guess so...
    ESJ are a major pain in my ass. They have something righteous about themselves.
    Not all of them of course but well.. you know.

like when my father never seems to make sense and the same things every freaking day. Yes, the exact same things. And i'm supposed not to snap and go on a killing spree of some sort.

I think i may be the buddha
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

Dali

I wouldn't say ESTP... Although he did know how to bring the fun and probably has the swiftest mind of anyone I know. There was just too little structure. Which wouldn't have been a problem if it was balanced by the other parent but my mum is also as P as they come. One thing I got from him which I'm really thankful for is an ability to charm. Unfortunately, it's a little exhausting to keep it up 24/7 like he does so I just switch it on when needed. In other words, depending on what time of the day you catch me, I can either come across as a TOTAL extrovert or the polar opposite.

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post
    Does that mean you're going to give us a good old random ENTP thought train? If so, please do, and I am so looking forward to this, I really am.
    It means I'll write you a reply, but not at the moment. Too many fires to put out.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    ESJ are a major pain in my ass. They have something righteous about themselves.
    Not all of them of course but well.. you know.

like when my father never seems to make sense and the same things every freaking day. Yes, the exact same things. And i'm supposed not to snap and go on a killing spree of some sort.

I think i may be the buddha
    I can relate. SJs are weird if nothing else.

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    Too many fires to put out.
    Too many cats to grill?
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    It means I'll write you a reply, but not at the moment. Too many fires to put out.
    Thats what I mean't and I really do appreciate it. Take your sweet time if you want, I'll be very patient as this is something worthwhile.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

I love my ExTJ dad, but somehow I have managed to amazingly stay sane and I am still a non practacing psychopath killer at the moment.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."