User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yeah...i would say from the kids perspective it was great fun...but as an adult i realize some other traits would've been helpful.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Mine was a tender yet stern ExTJ. I learned a lot of things from him as did I from my ISFJ mother, but the main aspect I picked up from him is how to be a man.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

oohh...maybe that should be a thread gvirus...that's interesting.
    i think i learned the most to be comfortable in my skin...that it was alright to be just the way am.

deleted

Hey what would an ENFP dad be like in relationship to the ENTP. Would he be kind of crazy and excited like the ENTP, but just a lot more careful or something? How does that work out? Is it a sign of maturity?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i wouldn't describe my dad as crazy and excited...well...maybe crazy...and excitable at times...but he was my favorite person in the world to talk to...we would talk about everything...it would be funny and enlightening and encouraging and supportive and really just the most satisfying discussions i've ever had....that's as a teenager though.

as a young kid he made life feel magical and like a great big adventure...and was very loving and fun....awwww

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    i wouldn't describe my dad as crazy and excited...well...maybe crazy...and excitable at times...but he was my favorite person in the world to talk to...we would talk about everything...it would be funny and enlightening and encouraging and supportive and really just the most satisfying discussions i've ever had....that's as a teenager though.

as a young kid he made life feel magical and like a great big adventure...and was very loving and fun....awwww
    awwwww

I want to be an ENFP now!

where do I sign up?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post

Do you think you will be just as fun as a parent if you become one?

Personally, I don't want kids right now because I am afraid I am going to have to buck up and be an ESTJ with them to make them used to the real world, but if ENP's can be good parents too, then heck, maybe I will give it a try.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

oh...i'm just like him in many ways...yeah

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I AM THE AWESOMEST DAD EVER
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    I AM THE AWESOMEST DAD EVER
    probably right afer mine.