User Tag List

First 4567 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 65

Thread: You're so...

  1. #51
    Senior Member Moiety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    6,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    I've studied some sociology and gender dynamics last year. Was in a sociology\psychology phase which also led me to find out about mbti typing.

    Quite an interesting topic.
    We could talk about it for hours.
    And about the 'cute' thing, I don't really think the world is really the issue or a red flag of any kind. I mean, there's cute and cute if you catch my drift.
    I'm not saying it's some sort of taboo word or anything, I just wouldn't like to hear it from someone I was interested in because all the girls who called me that had zero interest in me.


    Erina: Yeah, you can call me Sy (or sy). Easier to type anyways.

    But don't thank me, I was stabbing you with that one. It was kinda sarcastic


    Oh and...

    CaptainChick understands

  2. #52
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    hanger? like an airplane hanger...is that a word? is it meant to be anger? and what the hell do you mean by it anyway?

    and i hate that there's such a weird response to the word...cute means more to me then hot...hot means you look good but doesn't mean i'm interested....cute means...i really like you.

  3. #53
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post

    Oh and...

    CaptainChick understands
    That would be a kinda cool signature
    Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    hanger? like an airplane hanger...is that a word? is it meant to be anger? and what the hell do you mean by it anyway?
    Second degree erin, second degree
    And we both know I never wrote that

    Yes i'm editing, but it's hum, another post.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  4. #54
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    I'm not saying it's some sort of taboo word or anything, I just wouldn't like to hear it from someone I was interested in because all the girls who called me that had zero interest in me.


    Erina: Yeah, you can call me Sy (or sy). Easier to type anyways.

    But don't thank me, I was stabbing you with that one. It was kinda sarcastic

    [/B]
    haha...see it's that damn inflated ego...would've never suspected...haha...i'm just kidding...i really am.



    ----------------
    Now playing: The Kooks - Do You Wanna
    via FoxyTunes

  5. #55
    Senior Member Moiety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    6,020

    Default

    Eck : your wishes are like orders to me

    Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    haha...see it's that damn inflated ego...would've never suspected...haha...i'm just kidding...i really am.
    I was trying to prove to you that cute can have more than one meaning and I wasn't able to, so I can accept your stance towards the word a little better now (i.e. you're skewed )

  6. #56
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    yes...i view skewed positively too...so thanks. haha

  7. #57
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,265

    Default

    The last time a girl said something I found to be my kind of attractive wasn't even IRL - how sad is that. -
    About two days ago on the forum: In captain's chick own words and directed towards yours truly. "I'll cut you!!!"
    I don't remember the specifics, but it sure shows how relative those things can be.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  8. #58
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    The last time a girl said something I found to be my kind of attractive wasn't even IRL - how sad is that. -
    About two days ago on the forum: In captain's chick own words and directed towards yours truly. "I'll cut you!!!"
    I don't remember the specifics, but it sure shows how relative those things can be.
    Was it in the circumcision thread? That's a bit too kinky for me.



  9. #59
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Was it in the circumcision thread? That's a bit too kinky for me.
    Yeah, right after you told us you had smegma
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  10. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post


    I'm sure you didn't win her over wearing your emotions and your empathy on your sleeve though. Well, obviously I'm not really sure but ...
    No. Nobody likes a guy like that.

Similar Threads

  1. Why you're so great<3
    By Gentleman Jack in forum Intertype Relations
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-04-2017, 03:58 PM
  2. You're so.... white
    By UniqueMixture in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 03:01 AM
  3. You're so [insert adjective] for a/an [insert group]!
    By Glycerine in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-30-2011, 02:02 AM
  4. [so] You know you're so-first when.....
    By Such Irony in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 07:45 PM
  5. You're SO ____________ !
    By Ingenue in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 07:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO