User Tag List

First 23456 Last

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    So, maybe you should do some research before you start tossing out ethical judgments. Also: I'm not concerned with your opinion anyway.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    As for the so-called ethical judgement I made, now that I've see the "data" I still don't see how that in any way justifies your action.
    I only threw that in in case you thought I needed more justification for calling something nonsense than it actually being nonsense. Apparently I do, according to you, but we don't know what that is. I'll continue with whatever it is I'm doing, regardless. Carry on.

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Uncalled for.No need to get all worked up about it, Jack. I was just joking. I don't know what happened in the past between you and Lemons, nor do I recall reading any of Lemons theory threads. I just saw a bit of irony there and seized the opportunity.
    He is probably referring to a thread about a personality test I made a couple years ago, and I think he believes that asking theoretical questions about MBTI means that I don't believe in socionics anymore, or something like that. Heh. I'm going to do some hard research every time I post something new from now on. That should limit my amount of posts thus limiting Jack and my conflict. But I'm only going to do it on this forum, because on this forum people don't know anything until they have thoroughly researched the subject by all means necessary while allotting their lives to it.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    He is probably referring to a thread about a personality test I made a couple years ago, and I think he believes that asking theoretical questions about MBTI means that I don't believe in socionics anymore, or something like that. Heh. I'm going to do some hard research every time I post something new from now on. That should limit my amount of posts thus limiting Jack and my conflict.
    No, I'm not referring to your "Inaccurate Personality Test." I'd actually forgotten you posted that, thanks for reminding me.

Here's where you claimed you came up with Socionics function theory for INTps:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...y-welcome.html

The actual theory:

Intuitive Logical Introvert - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

deleted

No, I'm not referring to your "Inaccurate Personality Test." I'd actually forgotten you posted that, thanks for reminding me.

Here's where you claimed you came up with Socionics function theory for INTps:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...y-welcome.html

The actual theory:

Intuitive Logical Introvert - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I actually did come up with some of that myself, so what's your point?

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    I actually did come up with some of that myself, so what's your point?
    A few changed words here and there a new theory does not make.

deleted

a new theory does not make.
    Theory? Before proving that I plagiarized something, you should first prove that I tried to come up with a theory of my own. That's where you're loosing me. Besides the fact of theory, I read those ILI paragraphs and drew no connection to my list. Didn't I already try to rid yourself of this nonsense?

Banned
    MBTI
    type

lemons, this is so sad. I'm not so stupid that I'd accuse someone of plagiarism without good reason. Assume that, then assume that you did plagiarize, and that you're simply mistaken about it.

If that's not enough, read the first sentence of the linked post.

"I sort of came up with these myself, of course being inspired by practice."

deleted

lemons, this is so sad. I'm not so stupid that I'd accuse someone of plagiarism without good reason. Assume that, then assume that you did plagiarize, and that you're simply mistaken about it.
    Assume you're nuts? Okay... I can assume a lot of things.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

This would be your cue to abandon "lemons" out of shame, and start a new account, trying not to be so ridiculous in the future.