User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    Analysing things for a decade mostly means you are slow, not witty.
    From the little I've seen from you, you come up as an arrogant and not especially smart asshole with apparently little imagination or sense of humor.
    As if it wasn't enough to make you ridiculous, you suffer from the 'wierd intp' delusion of grandeur about being some kind of a warrior. Would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Have a cookie and shut up.
    A cutting analysis from the new wishy-washy goofball of the board.

At least I don't like K-Pax.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Nevermind him, his mom dropped him on the head one too many times as a baby. And the forum is the only place he can be angry at the world without being dismissed as a total loser or actually having to face people.

Here, a cookie for your troubles dear.
    Ehm...

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    History of events is only for people who don't understand logic well enough. I can take into account history of events, but placing something irrelevant into the picture to stir up an ego is pointless. Time is just as important as anything else, though you don't know if you say backwards that it may imply what is wrong, right being forwards. You don't have the proof to say what happened isn't going to happen again, or that something already happened. What is happening now could be backwards.
    And you think Jack was the one that was dropped on his head?
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

nice orangey

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    A cutting analysis from the new wishy-washy goofball of the board.

At least I don't like K-Pax.
    Dude, four words, you are a joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    And you think Jack was the one that was dropped on his head?
    Always being haughty with everybody when he can't even use sarcasm properly is kind of pathetic and not particulary constructive.

It's not especially for this post but for all the times i've thought 'is this guy really an idiot or will the next post prove me wrong'.

I've wasted enough time on it already.
    cu
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Always being haughty with everybody when he can't even use sarcasm properly is kind of pathetic and not particulary constructive.

It's not especially for this post but for all the times i've thought 'is this guy really an idiot or will the next post prove me wrong'.

I've wasted enough time on it already.
    cu
    It happens sometimes, that when someone has standards other than "How can I try to seem cool with my next post?!" that you might not understand their perspective.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Nah, I just thought it was idiotic.
    Uncalled for.No need to get all worked up about it, Jack. I was just joking. I don't know what happened in the past between you and Lemons, nor do I recall reading any of Lemons theory threads. I just saw a bit of irony there and seized the opportunity.

When I analyze something for a decade and carefully compose my conclusions, it pisses me off when lemons releases mutually exclusive and oft-plagiarized hypotheses as often as the whim strikes.
    You shouldn't, though. Lemons has every right to post what he/she wants to post. It's up to us to judge the "meat" of his theory. If it's flawed, we'll disagree with it. If it's not we might even be agreeing to a plagiarized hypotheses (not saying if it is or it isn't because I don't know) but who cares if we are misguided? Why should this thread have any more/less relevance than any of the other threads on this board?

As for the time you dedicated to all of this, I think the fact I recently took the time to post my thoughts regarding your theories in one of your threads goes to show that I did pay attention to what you had to say, as opposed to what Lemons had to say in this thread (nothing personal Lemons).

I do think you need to take yourself a little less seriously. And also learn to respect the intelligence of other MBTIc posters who certainly know better than to merely trust the words of any one poster due to background or whatever. Just because Lemons wrote this thread doesn't make it true, just like just because you were quick to dismiss it and warn people of Lemons' past doesn't mean people will agree with you.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

I refuse to attempt to understand...[/I]
    Why, I've never heard such NTP blasphemy!
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Why, I've never heard such NTP blasphemy!
    Try and read the post in question, and then tell me that you're head isn't ready to explode like the jury members in the OJ case on South Park (when given the Chewbacca defense). I'll call it non-sensory overload.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Uncalled for.No need to get all worked up about it, Jack. I was just joking. I don't know what happened in the past between you and Lemons, nor do I recall reading any of Lemons theory threads. I just saw a bit of irony there and seized the opportunity.
    Perception error on your part, being that it could only be considered ironic if you don't understand both sides, which you don't.

You shouldn't, though. Lemons has every right to post what he/she wants to post. It's up to us to judge the "meat" of his theory. If it's flawed, we'll disagree with it. If it's not we might even be agreeing to a plagiarized hypotheses (not saying if it is or it isn't because I don't know) but who cares if we are misguided? Why should this thread have any more/less relevance than any of the other threads on this board?
    That's exactly what I did, I disagreed with it.

What he plagiarized previously was socionics function order. He nearly cut & pasted it, and claimed he came up with it.

I do think you need to take yourself a little less seriously. And also learn to respect the intelligence of other MBTIc posters who certainly know better than to merely trust the words of any one poster due to background or whatever. Just because Lemons wrote this thread doesn't make it true, just like just because you were quick to dismiss it and warn people of Lemons' past doesn't mean people will agree with you.
    Exactly. You have no idea what's going on, and to put yourself into the situation with an insulting comment wasn't exactly the brightest thing you could've done.

I read the OP, and it was nonsense. If I'd suddenly seen the light and everything made sense after I read it, I would've probably mentioned that.

Here is one of lemons first ten posts on the entire forum. It was about my function system:

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    No, none of this is your own theory. It's already been tried out and failed. You see, the reason Js are Js is because their functions are organized in a certain way that perceiving is inward and judging is outward, and for Ps visa versa. This fact alone is more important than how one tends to their primary function, because it specifies upon a larger classification. J and P in the original theory are full classifications, and to simply switch the introverted personalities would pose both classifications much too alike. As for the currently used theory, there are viable definitions for the four temperaments. To make it into what your propose more simple is just a downgrade. It doesn't help the current theory.
    So, maybe you should do some research before you start tossing out ethical judgments. Also: I'm not concerned with your opinion anyway.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Exactly. You have no idea what's going on, and to put yourself into the situation with an insulting comment wasn't exactly the brightest thing you could've done.
    Perception error on your part, being that it could only be considered insulting if you don't understand both sides (mine and yours), which you don't.

So, maybe you should do some research before you start tossing out ethical judgments.
    Oh, so now every poster on these boards needs to know the background history of every other poster before making a post? And you were very quick to hijack the thread making it about a quarrel that no one (well not me anyways) cares about.

As for the so-called ethical judgement I made, now that I've see the "data" I still don't see how that in any way justifies your action.

Also: I'm not concerned with your opinion anyway.
    Why should you? I have no "street cred" here, something which you clearly value way too much as opposed to what you should be valuing which is the content of the actual post.