40 15.09%

14 5.28%

14 5.28%

9 3.40%

5 1.89%
  • 10 - universally liked

29 10.94%
Page 39 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: How popular do you think you are at Typology Central?

Senior Member Array Nonsensical's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Seeing as few people have soul these days, I think I'm pretty much an outcast here.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

& Badger, Ratty and Toad Array Mole's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Seeing as few people have soul these days, I think I'm pretty much an outcast here.
    You are, mate.

However my city, Canberra, was described by the Duke of Edinburgh, the Consort of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth, as a city without a soul.

So you could be just as much as an outcast here as you are there.
    There is NOTHING--absolute nothing--half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats. Simply messing.
    Click on http://www.online-literature.com/grahame/windwillows/1/

Understanding McLuhan 1974 - Full lecture Living in an Acoustic World | University of South Florida - YouTube

Pronounced eye-ee-dee Array Eiddy's Avatar
    MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

I think there are only 3 people that know of my existence.. I am virtually "non-existent", I think when I was a little girl, I had much higher aspirations.. They disappeared!!!
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    I think there are only 3 people that know of my existence.. I am virtually "non-existent", I think when I was a little girl. I had much higher aspirations.. They disappeared!!!
    Well Eiddy, you can be as visible as you want here.

But do tell me of your aspirations as a little girl, and we might see if we can realise them here.

After all, you are an English teacher, so perhaps you like to write as well. And here is the perfect place.

Imagine you are a little girl once again and you love to write and you love to write to us.

So you breathe freely and easily - you aspire - as you write each delicious word to us.

Victor.
    There is NOTHING--absolute nothing--half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats. Simply messing.

Understanding McLuhan 1974 - Full lecture Living in an Acoustic World | University of South Florida - YouTube

Pronounced eye-ee-dee Array Eiddy's Avatar
    MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Wow, you are romantic.. As I can see you must have checked out my profile. Since I don't usually post about teaching unless it's in my blog. Horrible profession I must confess. To be of service to those who do not wished to be served. LOL

Arghh and then there's the grammatical mistakes I make while writing, which I don't seem to see unless I reread it.

As a little girl, I always wanted to have a position that was hard to fill and would make people go WOW!! Not jobs, but positions like nuclear researcher, underwater welder, artic explorer, or some other isolated or investigative type of career. Ok, you can add Ninja to that list also...

Alas, to be doomed to fulfill my destiny, to surrender to the demands of society, and accept my role as... -what- a teacher..

Thank you Victor for asking about me, ok so that makes it 4 persons who know of my amoeba like existance. hehehe

Of course I am joking about most of this except that lucrative position in the sky.. I am quite content with my life, haven't tried to imagine it any other way. But now that school is out, I am reconsidering about going back into teaching.

So Victor tell me more about you and what interests you. I think I have mentioned entirely to much about me..
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    Wow, you are romantic.. As I can see you must have checked out my profile. Since I don't usually post about teaching unless it's in my blog. Horrible profession I must confess. To be of service to those who do not wished to be served. LOL

Arghh and then there's the grammatical mistakes I make while writing, which I don't seem to see unless I reread it.

As a little girl, I always wanted to have a position that was hard to fill and would make people go WOW!! Not jobs, but positions like nuclear researcher, underwater welder, artic explorer, or some other isolated or investigative type of career. Ok, you can add Ninja to that list also...

Alas, to be doomed to fulfill my destiny, to surrender to the demands of society, and accept my role as... -what- a teacher..

Thank you Victor for asking about me, ok so that makes it 4 persons who know of my amoeba like existance. hehehe

Of course I am joking about most of this except that lucrative position in the sky.. I am quite content with my life, haven't tried to imagine it any other way. But now that school is out, I am reconsidering about going back into teaching.

So Victor tell me more about you and what interests you. I think I have mentioned entirely to much about me..
    You have told me just enough to want to know more.

So why don't we agree? - I will tell you more about myself on the strict condition you tell me more about yourself. Sounds fair to me, even interesting and delightful.

You have told me something about yourself and now it is my turn as we take turn and turn about.

At the moment I am preparing myself for meditative dance.

I have the intuition that meditative dance will change me profoundly - and I am a little chary of beginning.

I confess I would like to take you along with me for company - but that is a big ask.

So instead I will simply ask you to take you turn and tell me something about yourself.

How nice it is to talk to you.

Victor.

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    I am genuine.

Lead, follow, or get the fuck out the way.
    If you are so genuine,
    get Ted Turner's quote right.
    Don't pass off his words as your own.

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I voted 1, because I think people don't quite know me (enough) yet to like me.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Banned Array

I'm really puzzled by the folks who consider themselves "universally liked". I can think of at least one person (not me) who dislikes each of them. Loving that self-esteem guys!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    I'm really puzzled by the folks who consider themselves "universally liked". I can think of at least one person (not me) who dislikes each of them. Loving that self-esteem guys!
    LIAR!
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin