40 15.09%

14 5.28%

14 5.28%

9 3.40%

5 1.89%
  • 10 - universally liked

29 10.94%
Page 34 of 79 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: How popular do you think you are at Typology Central?

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    It's easy to fight Trinity. Just threaten to tickle her and she runs away.
    Yup. But that definately won't work with me!!!...

(cowers in the corner, skidattles out of the room)

Okay. who am I kidding.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Stop trying to make me fight you! I'm a gentleman! Sort of.
    I've never had the opportunity to call on this emoticon before, I've wanted to but it was never right. Thank you sir for providing me the opportunity.

:chicken:

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    It's easy to fight Trinity. Just threaten to tickle her and she runs away.
    I hate you, more than the Mona Lisa hated eyebrows, that's how deep my hate flows.

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Yup. But that definately won't work with me!!!...

(cowers in the corner, skidattles out of the room)

Okay. who am I kidding.
    Oh comeon! The only girl he thinks he can beat up is me, the mousketeer is right and that tactic is the only one that would work meaning the way he would beat me is by getting me to run away in fright. You totally have this in the bag shortsie

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

0. I don't think anyone would miss me here if I left.
    "Can you set me free from this dark inner world? Save me now, last beats in the soul.."

Fonewearl and proud of it!

I (85%) - N (80%) - F (35%) - P (90%)
    O: 94% C: 18% E: 21% A: 94% N: 38%
    9w1 (SP, SX, SO)
    (9, 5, 4)
    RCUAI (Primary Calm)

MBTI
    INTP

Not very, but it's also something that doesn't really register in my mind. Not even IRL. I've just never assessed things in that manner. I'd even go so far as to say I try to devalue and decrease popularity when ever the topic comes up, especially in relation to me. My mind just isn't built like that. It's shocking when I have to be forced into considering some of the implications of that. My family always get on me for not considering that when I don't make time for the alarming number of their friends kids that are drawn to me. Friends also pop in with a couple of remarks about that aspect of me as well.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post
    Not very, but it's also something that doesn't really register in my mind. Not even IRL. I've just never assessed things in that manner. I'd even go so far as to say I try to devalue and decrease popularity when ever the topic comes up, especially in relation to me. My mind just isn't built like that. It's shocking when I have to be forced into considering some of the implications of that. My family always get on me for not considering that when I don't make time for the alarming number of their friends kids that are drawn to me. Friends also pop in with a couple of remarks about that aspect of me as well.
    Tell the kids to bugger off. The other day I had my little cousins knocking on my bedroom's door at 10pm....10pm! They wanted to say goodbye (since they were here for Xmas) and decided it was a good idea to wake up the grinch. Poor buggers

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Tell the kids to bugger off. The other day I had my little cousins knocking on my bedroom's door at 10pm....10pm! They wanted to say goodbye (since they were here for Xmas) and decided it was a good idea to wake up the grinch. Poor buggers
    Unfortunately I'm afflicted with the ability to engage and interact with children far younger than myself, and adults far older than me, but I feel the need to withdraw and not interact any further. It's a strange condition. Long term persistence with people is not something I necessarily have. So it's very annoying and peculiar when others have it. I just try to be distant and not reach out on my end.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post
    Unfortunately I'm afflicted with the ability to engage and interact with children far younger than myself, and adults far older than me, but I feel the need to withdraw and not interact any further. It's a strange condition. Long term persistence with people is not something I necessarily have. So it's very annoying and peculiar when others have it. I just try to be distant and not reach out on my end.
    Wow I'm exactly like that myself, actually. There's this huge age gap between me and most of my family. I'm the youngest of my generation by far. No one my age. I have cousins who are 30 years older than me and some of their children are even older than me. But the rest are 10/6 year olds who for some reason like me and constantly bug me....It's draining.

Senior Member Array Wild horses's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP

How can people honestly tell though??!! I think it's difficult in a place like this to gage popularity with any sort of accuracy...
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    I hate you, more than the Mona Lisa hated eyebrows, that's how deep my hate flows.
    There is a little cleft where the muscle of the shoulder meets the clavicle... I would find that cleft with the side of my thumb and press, not hard (don't want to hurt you, of course), but with a gentle pressure... then I'd give the thumb just a little wiggle. Or maybe more than just a little.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    type

R U POPLAR?