User Tag List

View Poll Results: Pity or Grandiosity?

Voters
265. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 - universally disliked/unknown

    39 14.72%
  • 1

    35 13.21%
  • 2

    31 11.70%
  • 3

    31 11.70%
  • 4

    18 6.79%
  • 5 - average popularity

    40 15.09%
  • 6

    14 5.28%
  • 7

    14 5.28%
  • 8

    9 3.40%
  • 9

    5 1.89%
  • 10 - universally liked

    29 10.94%
First 12341252 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 781

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    *starts an Edgar-fanclub*
    You were a 6-7, but with this comment I am demoting you to 2.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  2. #12
    A snowstorm is coming... Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Bast
    Enneagram
    Nix
    Socionics
    HSP None
    Posts
    14,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Third Rider View Post
    Err if I die no one would notice.
    Aww, cute, that ENFJ-modesty. Also, liar
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Be careful what you believe, because that is the world you'll create - Cassie Nightingale

  3. #13
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    You're a 10++++, purps.
    Perhaps, but I think that's more on vent then here. I've been told by a few people that I have the habit of underplaying my abilities and stances in my own mind. Also I've had an emo fest the past 3 months so I figured people had gotten tired of me bitching about things.
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Perhaps, but I think that's more on vent then here. I've been told by a few people that I have the habit of underplaying my abilities and stances in my own mind. Also I've had an emo fest the past 3 months so I figured people had gotten tired of me bitching about things.
    Your voice is a 10 all on its own (so cute!). Everything else is just unfair when added together.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Third Rider View Post
    Err if I die no one would notice.
    Me too! Wait, that's not a celebratory remark.

    Let's notice each other so if one of us dies, the world becomes a tiny bit sadder for someone else.

    (Hrm, that emoticon also seems mildly inappropriate. Ah well.)
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."

  6. #16
    A snowstorm is coming... Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Bast
    Enneagram
    Nix
    Socionics
    HSP None
    Posts
    14,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    You were a 6-7, but with this comment I am demoting you to 2.
    *pouts*
    All I did was cheer Edgar on! And unless your name is Edgar, there is no stopping me
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Be careful what you believe, because that is the world you'll create - Cassie Nightingale

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Aww, cute, that ENFJ-modesty. Also, liar
    But...but....but its true....

    Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Me too! Wait, that's not a celebratory remark.

    Let's notice each other so if one of us dies, the world becomes a tiny bit sadder for someone else.

    (Hrm, that emoticon also seems mildly inappropriate. Ah well.)
    Agreed, if I ever go please toss a bottle of tequila in my casket.
    ENFJ 3W4

    If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

    *Actual time may vary.

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Third Rider View Post
    Agreed, if I ever go please toss a bottle of tequila in my casket.
    No way, Chuck. We're donating your body to science fiction.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  9. #19
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Your voice is a 10 all on its own (so cute!). Everything else is just unfair when added together.
    So are you saying its my voice that gives me the rating? and without it I'd be less popular? I don't understand. If that's the case then in my mind it makes sense that I'd be more popular on vent then on here.
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    No way, Chuck. We're donating your body to science fiction.
    Can I still take that bottle of tequila with me?
    ENFJ 3W4

    If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

    *Actual time may vary.

Similar Threads

  1. Typology Central: The Movie
    By Patches in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 283
    Last Post: 06-21-2016, 09:52 PM
  2. Typology Central Last FM Group
    By Liason in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-31-2012, 11:51 AM
  3. A Survey of Typology Central
    By Caligula in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 11:00 PM
  4. Site ownership: Typology Central vs INTP central
    By Robert165 in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 10:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts