123 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Lightbulb Pure(100%), Borderline Types and behavior

Hey there
    I was wondering the way being a pure type influences your life.
    Take P for example, While somebody with a little J will have something to start with to order his life, I, as a 100% P find order and all these stuffs quite foreign to me.
    I can never bring myself to study or something and my life is ruled by 'the moment'

Some feedbacks about 100% E\I and so on would be cool.

It'be interesting if you actually knew one and could tell the way you see them. But I admit it's hard to know for sure without some scoring.

EDIT: ERINAVERY, my enfp soulmate, gave me a cool idea, talking about borderline types scoring Low in a given preference.

The Actual Question: How does your weak or strong function seems to influence your behavior and life. What are the Pros and Cons in your view? How do you relate to your conterparts E for I, J for P et caetera
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

well...i don't really have anything to add to what you're talking about but kind of along the same lines wondered if someone who was closer to the other would identify most with that type...like me an enfp who's higher on the e,n and p but is close on the t/f is that why i relate more to that type then say someone else who's closest on the e/i and relating more to the infp then some other type?

but...are you really 100% p? no wonder...haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    well...i don't really have anything to add to what you're talking about but kind of along the same lines wondered if someone who was closer to the other would identify most with that type...like me an enfp who's higher on the e,n and p but is close on the t/f is that why i relate more to that type then say someone else who's closest on the e/i and relating more to the infp then some other type?

but...are you really 100% p? no wonder...haha
    yeah good idea, i'll edit the thread to include 'close types' or however we should call it.
    Yup 100%, never scored less.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

... In theory.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

I know en ENFJ, scoring low on J and E (around 2%), with 25% in N and F.

She's kind of a mess though. I mean, she doesn't get being a feeler isn't BAD or something and is very unsecure about herself. She seek approval whenever she can find it, and can be kind of clich while 'open minded' in the same time. She has no ability to understand second degree jokes AT ALL :steam:.
    Grows very attached to people very fast.
    She reminds me alot of some ESFJ traits.

ESFJs are warm and energetic. They need approval from others to feel good about themselves. They are hurt by indifference and don't understand unkindness. They are giving people who find personal satisfaction in the happiness of others. They want to be appreciated for who they are and what they give. They're sensitive to others, and they freely give practical care. They may find it hard to see or accept a difficult truth about someone they care about.

ESFJs who developed in a less than ideal way may be prone to insecurity, focusing all their attention on pleasing others. They might also be controlling, or overly sensitive, imagining bad intentions when there were none.

... In theory.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

It's probably just me, but I don't know if I believe in pure types..The types are so general, that everyone has a bit of each in them, one circumstance or antother.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

My only very high preference is S. I score very high on S but I also know that the scores are accurate, because its apparent in day-to-day life.

Being such a high S has pros and cons. They are most apparent when i'm in school.

When I was in K-12 and doing random college courses the S was always incredibly apparent. When teachers talked theory I looked around the room. It was incredibly boring for me, especially when the environment was not all that stimulating.

It was like, "well, i've already determined that there are 384 ceiling tiles, the professor says um on average of 42 times every half hour, and Jamie-Sue in the front row has been wearing that banana yellow outfit for the past four days. doesn't anyone else find this boring?" I'd start to fidget and doodle or go to the bathroom a lot and was fascinated with the kids in the front row who were raptly paying attention and scribbling notes.

On the other hand, sometimes the S worked to my benefit in school. The English professors would read my papers in front of the class and use it as an example as "excellent use of details" which made other kids scowl at me. I had a good mind for useless facts which is helpful particularly in highschool, I could cram them in the night before and score A's on tests, well you can see why it would be handy to be such an S.

Right now i'm in nursing school and its working out fairly well since I think that nursing is a very S oriented field. Lots of memorization involved, but also need attention to detail and keen observational skills. I also like the practicality of hands on learning that I get from lab and clinical, so I'm actually popular with professors and am getting a lot of encouragement.

You can see how it might be boring in daily life, too. "I'm in the car, i'm driving on the highway, i'm still driving on the highway. I'm still driving on the highway. Tree. Hill. Guardrail. It helps to blast music and talk on the phone to get my senses aroused a bit .

So that's that.

S pride.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    My only very high preference is S. I score very high on S but I also know that the scores are accurate, because its apparent in day-to-day life.

Being such a high S has pros and cons. They are most apparent when i'm in school.

When I was in K-12 and doing random college courses the S was always incredibly apparent. When teachers talked theory I looked around the room. It was incredibly boring for me, especially when the environment was not all that stimulating.

It was like, "well, i've already determined that there are 384 ceiling tiles, the professor says um on average of 42 times every half hour, and Jamie-Sue in the front row has been wearing that banana yellow outfit for the past four days. doesn't anyone else find this boring?" I'd start to fidget and doodle or go to the bathroom a lot and was fascinated with the kids in the front row who were raptly paying attention and scribbling notes.

On the other hand, sometimes the S worked to my benefit in school. The English professors would read my papers in front of the class and use it as an example as "excellent use of details" which made other kids scowl at me. I had a good mind for useless facts which is helpful particularly in highschool, I could cram them in the night before and score A's on tests, well you can see why it would be handy to be such an S.

Right now i'm in nursing school and its working out fairly well since I think that nursing is a very S oriented field. Lots of memorization involved, but also need attention to detail and keen observational skills. I also like the practicality of hands on learning that I get from lab and clinical, so I'm actually popular with professors and am getting a lot of encouragement.

You can see how it might be boring in daily life, too. "I'm in the car, i'm driving on the highway, i'm still driving on the highway. I'm still driving on the highway. Tree. Hill. Guardrail. It helps to blast music and talk on the phone to get my senses aroused a bit .

So that's that.

S pride.
    Ur like sherlock Holmes!!

... In theory.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

well...eck i just took that mypersonalityinfo test and scored 100% on both intuition and perceiving so i'm now qualified to answer i think...haha...what was the question again?

oh...okay...well i'll say that it's entirely true that i trust my intuition above all else always...but...i'm not always right...so...it's not always great.

and i'm totally unaware of what's really going on because i see things the way i choose too...totally ridiculous!

and...i very rarely make any judgments...so i'm totally indecisive and am totally uncomfortable making decisions that can't be unchanged...but i hate being locked in to one situation...i need freedom to do what i feel like doing...which means i'm totally immature! fucking lovely!!

is this what you wanted!! why are doing this to me eck!!?? what'd i do to you??!!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Wait, so what is the actual question?
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

well...eck i just took that mypersonalityinfo test and scored 100% on both intuition and perceiving so i'm now qualified to answer i think...haha...what was the question again?

oh...okay...well i'll say that it's entirely true that i trust my intuition above all else always...but...i'm not always right...so...it's not always great.
    That's why you like me, see, intuition is the best! (ever!)

and i'm totally unaware of what's really going on because i see things the way i choose too...totally ridiculous!
    and...i very rarely make any judgments...so i'm totally indecisive and am totally uncomfortable making decisions that can't be unchanged...but i hate being locked in to one situation...i need freedom to do what i feel like doing...which means i'm totally immature! fucking lovely!!
    I don't even know how to judge, not really at least. And hey, i'm sure everybody loves your spontaneity.
    is this what you wanted!! why are doing this to me eck!!?? what'd i do to you??!!
    *hide the torture instruments*
    What makes you think that?

... In theory.