User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I feel like there are so many I haven't seen.. and I try to watch a couple hours of it each year when the Twilight Zone marathon is on.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

Love TZ!!
    My favorite episode is where the space-naughts land on the planet where it's a huge retirement home/museum of people frozen into position doing what their favorite thing in life was. I can so see something like that happening someday

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Also (if you feel like thinking about it), do you think there's any functions/letters that would be associated with finding that show appealing?
    no.... stop doing that, please. So, so flawed to think about types this way.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    "The Twilight Zone" is my second favorite show of all time after "The Simpsons". I love the marathons they show on the Sci-Fi Network (and that's about the only thing I watch on that channel.)

My favorites include Escape Clause, Time Enough At Last, Third From The Sun, The Monsters Are Due On Maple Street, The After Hours, Eye Of The Beholder, Long Distance Call, Will The Real Martian Please Stand Up, It's A Good Life, To Serve Man, The Dummy, Living Doll, I Am The Night - Color Me Black, and An Occurrence At Owl Creek Bridge, which was the only episode that was actually a short film not made by the producers.
    Time Enough At Last traumatized my mother. She brings it up every time she can't find her glasses.

Eye Of The Beholder is phenomenal. I don't know how they manage to go the entire episode without showing faces and yet not inspiring suspicion for it.

Oh! I just remembered one I loved! It's the one where this old dude on his death bed has his family and himself wear masks reflecting their respective personalities.

"OMG I FEEEEEEEEEL SO INTENSELY ABOUT EVERYTHING OMG OMG OMG GET ME A XANAX" -Priam (ENFP impersonation)

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

I love The Twilight Zone! I usually like anything strange and unusual. Time Enough At Last has always haunted me, especially when I'd like some time alone from my family. Just remembering that episode makes me appreciate them more.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII?

Ya - The Twilight Zone, The X-Files, The Thirteenth Floor... I'm into spookiness.

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

I always liked, "Next stop, Willoughby" and the one about the old guy and his dog who died; they go to what he thinks is heaven but the gatekeeper won't let the dog in. The old guy says "then I don't want to stay here either" and they keep walking. They come to another gate and the gatekeeper says "this is heaven and all dogs are allowed." He tells him the other place was hell. That one always got me.

I like the episode with Carol Burnett, but I can't remember what it's about.
    There's reason to be afraid, and reason to open your heart. ~ Seal

Refreshment for your ears: www.kexp.org