Something Witty

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

The female body is my favorite pastime.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

The still images in Cinefex.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Sensory Wonders

*Bed in the morning
    *Cuddling with a dog when cold
    *Huddling under a warm blanket
    *My red robe
    *A nice breeze
    *Lying in the sun
    *Animal clouds
    *Laughing until it hurts
    *Swimming at the lake
    *Rolling downhill
    *Marijuana
    *Getting tipsy
    *Funny shows
    *Trampolines
    *Incense
    *Nighttime
    *Sweet tea
    *Warm baths
    *Canoeing
    *Not thinking
    *People watching
    *Driving the golf cart
    *The zoo
    *Horseback riding
    *Acrobatic cats
    *Canine friends
    *Favorite shoes
    *Vintage hats
    *Dark hair
    *Baking
    *Fashion for art's sake
    *Rugged men
    *Perfect skin
    *Attractive clothing
    *Rain boots
    *Farmhouses
    *A compliment
    *A smile
    *Old buildings
    *The smell of old books

My cat's smell. Rubbing my face in her fur. The smell of laundry rooms. The smell of my best friend's house. Really warm showers. The smell of chlorine. The smell of sunscreen. Walking barefoot in grass. The smell of paper - in magazines, doorstep ads, newspapers, books. When my cat's little pink tongue just barely pokes out of her mouth. Clothes made out of material that stays warm, so that even if it's been sitting in a cold room, it's painless putting it on (my new PJ bottoms, for example). What MacGuffin said about a fireplace inside while snow falls "furious and silent" outside. Ice layering every tiny branch of the trees and bushes. Snow. Revving the engine and speeding up really fast, or taking a long curving turn as fast as you dare. When my cat kneads her paws in a blanket lying over me or in my hair. Pillows. Bright morning sunshine. Staying up until dawn, and even well beyond it. Warming my ice-cold hands in front of a blasting heater. Warming up my car in winter so that when I get in it, I never want to leave it. Falling asleep at a friend's house. The smell of cut grass. The smell after it rains. Edit: Big fluffy thick blankets that are perfect for wrapping myself up in, with almost enough material left over to use as a pillow.

Edit: Jesus fucking Christ. Thunderstorms! I can't believe I forgot one of my most favorite things evar. And the sound of rain.

Since I just can't stop: Comfortable studies with soft golden lamps. Fireflies proliferating an open field or yard. Night sounds, like the chirping of crickets and other insects. The sultry low hum of bugs in spring and summer, when the air is hot and heavy. The taste of coffee with a lot of milk and cream. Granny Smith apples. And for that matter, pineapples, peaches, strawberries, plums, cantaloupe, watermelon, honeydew. Peeling paint that's already started to peel. The smell of bacon and eggs. The taste and smell of chives. Sinking my teeth into a piece of warm soft garlic bread. The smell of brownies, and the chunky brownie sludge beforehand. Acoustic. Matthew Bellamy's voice.
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

going barefoot, rock climbing, kneading bread dough, bubble baths, the smell of cedar fence posts burning in a campfire, driving with the windows down and the music turned up, good beer, wine or gin, making dinner, sleeping naked beneath the blankets in a cold house/apartment, eating crunchy things, the feel of wind in my hair, playing with silly putty, chopping things finely with a cleaver, art museums/symphonies/operas, hiking off the trail, flopping down in the grass, definitley the smell of rain will have to go here, along with the smell of a freshly plowed field or newly mowed grass, assulting people with snowballs, stomping in mud puddles, hot showers, makeup and new haircuts... more stuff but I'm lazy and tired of thinking
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    driving with the windows down, (...) the feel of wind in my hair
    Is this an activity you partake in with your dog?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Is this an activity you partake in with your dog?
    no, but I can guarentee that if the dog could drive I'd make him drive the car while I sat in the passenger seat with my head out the window in the summertime!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

We all got it comin' kid Delilah's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

The scent of dew on the leaves and grass early in the morning when I am the only one outside, the feel of my lovers breath on the nape of my neck, soft, cool sheets that I need to snuggle into to get warm, a kiss on the forehead when I need it but don't know it, the icy blast of wind on my face that makes me gasp when I walk out of a warm building into freezing air, slipping into the cool lake water after sweating in the hot sun, the moments after orgasm when you feel and think nothing but exhaustion and pleasure, being held like they mean it, a childs arms around my neck, the smell of a babies head, the feel of a frogs finger pads on my hand, the startle of a hunmmingbirds angry wings beating right next to my head, a dragonfly landing on me and deciding to hang out for a while, the scent of oil and gasoline in a garage, the texture and weight of a rock, the scent of burning wood......

Oh, i've got a lot......
    *clinging to my face like a starfish of love* ....... PinkPiranha

MBTI
    LoLz

Candles. I love Yankee Candles. I can't get enough of them.

Girls in winter clothes? Mmmm. Hot weather outfits are hot, but when I see the girls start wearing the cold weather stuff, omg, I just melt.

Wet roads. I remember walking out of a store earlier today. I saw the roads slick from the rain. I felt the coolness in the air, along with the mist from the rain. I just thought, "ohh, I love this."

Shopping for ties is fucking addicting.

Air Hockey. Most. Addicting. Game. Ever.