User Tag List

Thread: Alan Parsons

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Default Alan Parsons

Watch this video and tell me what you think.

Also, anyone else die-hard APP fans?

YouTube - AMV Alan Parsons Project - I Robot
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

yes, I love APP, although not as immersed as I have been at times in the past; I still get out my Poe gold-mastered CD. Did they ever put out anything since The Time Machine album? (Certainly not a career highlight...)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I'm not sure, It'd be great if they did, they touch on a lot of great stuff.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INxJ

Before I opened this thread I thought it might be about Robin William's character in that jungle movie.

MBTI
    INTP

I really only knew a couple of APP songs, but I had run across this earlier today, and thought you might like to see it! It was an all-star tour a few years ago, called A Walk Down Abbey Road, with Alan Parsons (is he a guy or is that the name of the band?), Ann Wilson, Todd Rungren, Pete Entwistle and a couple more folks.

YouTube - awdar - eye in the sky/crazy on you
    Something Witty

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

From wikipedia--<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Parsons>
    Alan Parsons (b. 20 December 1948 in London) is a British audio engineer, musician, and record producer. He was involved in the production of several successful albums, including The Beatles' Abbey Road and The Dark Side of the Moon, for which Pink Floyd credit him as an important contributor. Parsons' own group, The Alan Parsons Project, as well as his subsequent solo recordings have also been commercially successful.
    Thought that was a cool tid-bit. And yes, Alan Parsons organzied the Alan Parsons Project.

Thanks for the vid. Eye in the Sky is one of my most favorite songs! That's cool that you found it, I always imagined an APP concert pretty out of this world.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Before I opened this thread I thought it might be about Robin William's character in that jungle movie.
    Hah, what triggered that speculation?