User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by kendoiwan View Post
    Oh wow... You suffer from TV Stockholm's... Poor thing
    Wow, I must be pretty bad off for a 'T' to give me a hug *lol* I'm sorry, I didn't realize...

To you. All that matters to you.
    Yes, sorry. All that matters to me. It's what I meant, just not what I actually typed.
    Don't hate me because you're beautiful.
    4w5

http://www.mangabullet.com/visitme/ImaginAries.png

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by StoryOfMyLife View Post
    Wow, I must be pretty bad off for a 'T' to give me a hug *lol* I'm sorry, I didn't realize...
    LOL well I don't think you are, I enjoy Heroes too, but apparantly I will go off heroes when I get some sex, so there is a cure for me out there somewhere.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    IsTP

Examples of the GLARING inconsistences:

* Peters father has Peters Powers, and yet does not come back to life after the Haitian leaves the room the same way Claire and Sylar come back to life after the eclipse.

* Peters father fails to kill Hiro on two occasions when it was well within his interests and ability to do so.

* He sends Sylar to get the catalyst from Claire when he could've just gone back in time in the first place

and I can continue... They have no regard for consistency of plot.
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

This thread is now about Jeph Loeb on Heroes.

MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    LOL well I don't think you are, I enjoy Heroes too, but apparantly I will go off heroes when I get some sex, so there is a cure for me out there somewhere.

LoL Well, then maybe that's my cure, too? Then again, I wouldn't know [I've never had any, ever, so maybe I need a different 'cure'?].

I love 'Heroes'. I think I'm more involved with the characters themselves rather than the actual storyline.

Examples of the GLARING inconsistences:

* Peters father has Peters Powers, and yet does not come back to life after the Haitian leaves the room the same way Claire and Sylar come back to life after the eclipse.

* Peters father fails to kill Hiro on two occasions when it was well within his interests and ability to do so.

* He sends Sylar to get the catalyst from Claire when he could've just gone back in time in the first place

and I can continue... They have no regard for consistency of plot.
    That's all true, and only came as a fleeting thought. But Arthur Petrelli also doesn't do things himself unless he absolutely must, which could well explain why he sent Sylar to get the catalyst instead of going himself. He also believed Sylar was well under his thumb [because apparently Sylar is smarter than the man who claimed to be his father, who knows].

As for the other examples, I couldn't explain those and didn't care to, but maybe the catalyst itself is a key? Hiro's mother contained it, had healing powers [but couldn't heal herself for some reason]. When the catalyst left her, she died. Might have something to do with why Arthur didn't revive like Claire and Sylar. Just a thought, though, and maybe it doesn't make sense to you or anybody else, but...meh. I'm satisfied. *lol*

Besides- isn't this a Superman thread? We're off-topic...
    Don't hate me because you're beautiful.
    4w5

http://www.mangabullet.com/visitme/ImaginAries.png

MBTI
    infp

We're off-topic...
    Any thread started by me and involving me will quickly spiral in other directions, although this time I refuse to take sole credit for it.

Is the catalyst the healing power or just the catalyst as in nothing to do with what makes Claire able to heal?

I mean even though the catalyst isn;t given to her as a baby anymore she can still heal herself, so i don't know.

Now if superman were around......*attempts to go back on topic*
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    This thread is now about Jeph Loeb on Heroes.

LoL Well, then maybe that's my cure, too? Then again, I wouldn't know [I've never had any, ever, so maybe I need a different 'cure'?].

I love 'Heroes'. I think I'm more involved with the characters themselves rather than the actual storyline.

That's all true, and only came as a fleeting thought. But Arthur Petrelli also doesn't do things himself unless he absolutely must, which could well explain why he sent Sylar to get the catalyst instead of going himself. He also believed Sylar was well under his thumb [because apparently Sylar is smarter than the man who claimed to be his father, who knows].

As for the other examples, I couldn't explain those and didn't care to, but maybe the catalyst itself is a key? Hiro's mother contained it, had healing powers [but couldn't heal herself for some reason]. When the catalyst left her, she died. Might have something to do with why Arthur didn't revive like Claire and Sylar. Just a thought, though, and maybe it doesn't make sense to you or anybody else, but...meh. I'm satisfied. *lol*

Besides- isn't this a Superman thread? We're off-topic...
    TV Stockholm's confirmed...

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    Any thread started by me and involving me will quickly spiral in other directions, although this time I refuse to take sole credit for it.

Is the catalyst the healing power or just the catalyst as in nothing to do with what makes Claire able to heal?

I mean even though the catalyst isn;t given to her as a baby anymore she can still heal herself, so i don't know.

Now if superman were around......*attempts to go back on topic*

No Claire has the healing power, remember they got her chasing her mother who set someplace on fire and thought Claire died in the fire.

Derailed!!!! No turning back...

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I'm so sorry for you both. I understand what it's like, first you're watching a show to pass time on a lonely night, then next thing you know you're tuning the next week, and the week after until you just can't stop watching without some kind of closure.

So sorry again.

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    I'm so sorry for you both. I understand what it's like, first you're watching a show to pass time on a lonely night, then next thing you know you're tuning the next week, and the week after until you just can't stop watching without some kind of closure.

So sorry again.
    LMAO... TV Stockholms is a terrible thing. Nothing some good nookie can't fix tho'

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by kendoiwan View Post
    LMAO... TV Stockholms is a terrible thing. Nothing some good nookie can't fix tho'
    There's nothing good nookie won't fix.