User Tag List

View Poll Results: Bath or shower, which one gives you power?

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baths baby, it's the only way to go

22 17.74%
  • Showers dude, it's the only way to glow

96 77.42%
  • What is a bath?

6 4.84%
First 21011121314 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Unfortunately that bath bomb gifted to me won't be used anytime soon, bath tubs are disgusting and unhygienic..lol.
    Lies. Not only are baths as effective at cleaning as showers, but the fact that you think cleanliness is a good thing is quite unhealthy itself. Unhygienic would imply harmful to ones health. If anything, people should shower and bathe less often because overcleanliness is futile to preserving ones health, and in fact proves harmful to ones skin in some cases. It seems to be just a cultural acceptance that one should attempt to rid themselves of as much dirt and bacteria as possible, and mask the natural human scent with toxic chemicals in order to either feel healthy or be accepted by society. Either way is not a very healthy way of thinking. People only need to shower at most once a week to prevent the risk of infection from harmful diseases, but any more than that can actually make it easier for bad bacteria to infiltrate your skin.

It's unfortunate people have learned to identify body odor as something offensive and unatural, because it's a sign of good health. Certainly more so than that of cologne or perfume. Once a month of cleaning oneself with water, whether by means of shower or bath, is pretty much all you need. Of course no one will do this though, but it's just something to consider.

Lol I am such a stereotypical hippie. Now if only weed didn't suck ass...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Shower. Even when I take a bath it's concluded with a quick shower.

MBTI
    GONE
    Enneagram
    5/6
    Socionics
    Idk None

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysanthea View Post
    Lies. Not only are baths as effective at cleaning as showers, but the fact that you think cleanliness is a good thing is quite unhealthy itself. Unhygienic would imply harmful to ones health. If anything, people should shower and bathe less often because overcleanliness is futile to preserving ones health, and in fact proves harmful to ones skin in some cases. It seems to be just a cultural acceptance that one should attempt to rid themselves of as much dirt and bacteria as possible, and mask the natural human scent with toxic chemicals in order to either feel healthy or be accepted by society. Either way is not a very healthy way of thinking. People only need to shower at most once a week to prevent the risk of infection from harmful diseases, but any more than that can actually make it easier for bad bacteria to infiltrate your skin.

It's unfortunate people have learned to identify body odor as something offensive and unatural, because it's a sign of good health. Certainly more so than that of cologne or perfume. Once a month of cleaning oneself with water, whether by means of shower or bath, is pretty much all you need. Of course no one will do this though, but it's just something to consider.

Lol I am such a stereotypical hippie. Now if only weed didn't suck ass...
    Believe it or not, I hear what you are saying and DO agree with much of it (mum's a hippy ;p). But I absolutely will not share a bath tub with my brothers, period.
    Likes Terralynn liked this post

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Bath so I can stay there as long as I wanted
    Likes Chrysanthe liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

Ideally, bathes because of what @draon9 said. Realistically, showers because time.

Default The Bath and the Ineffable

I feel in love with the bath and would spend three hours at a time in the bath periodically topping up the hot water.

Indeed I was so in love with the bath I learnt to meditate in the bath.

The first sign of meditation was my thoughts running free, and free and free and free. But then my thoughts settled down and my imagination took over. And I would just bathe in the waters of my imagination.

But then all of a sudden my thoughts would stop, completely stop, and there I was wide awake with no thoughts at all - it is an ineffable experience, to be completely awake with all self talk stopped - no wonder I was in love with the bath.
    Likes Forever_Jung, Terralynn liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Unfortunately that bath bomb gifted to me won't be used anytime soon, bath tubs are disgusting and unhygienic..lol.
    I mostly agree but you shouldn't have to forgo bombs because there are shower bombs. Excuse me, Aromatherapy Shower Fizzies of whatever the fuck they're called. You can just stand there (or sit if you have a seat or bench in your shower) and enjoy without creating human broth in a bath tub.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INFJ

Neither. I hate them both.
    Likes Trash Panda liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Default Are you a bath person or a shower person?

Quote Originally Posted by GIjade View Post
    Neither. I hate them both.
    That's what baby wipes are for [emoji6]
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

“sometimes... confused people are funnier, nicer, and more open-minded than non-confused people.” labyrinthine

6w7 > 1w2 > 4w3

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I wish I could take more showers so I would be clean in 10-15 minutes, but I'm too lazy, so normally I take more baths and end up wasting half my evening that way