User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    But you are supposed to read our mind and think of things that we want that we didn't even know we wanted
    Oddly I tend to be good at this, at least for people I know. Until I identify just the perfect thing for them, then cannot find it anywhere.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I think it's time you guys recognised the legendary psychic powers of the NF race!
    Last Christmas, my ENFJ bought me The Anglo-Saxon Chronicle. A beautiful, hardback, incredibly heavy book. He said it was because I had mentioned it a few times and he thought it would be something I'd appreciate. Except that I mentioned it probably 8 months before Christmas. How he remembered, I don't know but I loved it. He's an awesome gift picker, even with people he doesn't know that well.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes Amargith liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Last Christmas, my ENFJ bought me The Anglo-Saxon Chronicle. A beautiful, hardback, incredibly heavy book. He said it was because I had mentioned it a few times and he thought it would be something I'd appreciate. Except that I mentioned it probably 8 months before Christmas. How he remembered, I don't know but I loved it. He's an awesome gift picker, even with people he doesn't know that well.
    I will do this - keep track throughout the year of anything I hear people mention wanting, or notice that they need. I have a list on my computer, and pull it out when holidays approach. Sometimes I need to do some sleuthing to make sure the person hasn't already bought the item for themselves.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Oddly I tend to be good at this, at least for people I know. Until I identify just the perfect thing for them, then cannot find it anywhere.
    Yes, I am too. Maybe I am expecting others to do what I do.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Welp, I try to, but it's harder each year - especially since his birthday isn't too far from Christmas either
    It's not in his nature to want for things; he buys what he wants. It's about knowing he wants something he doesn't even realise he wants.

You may be teasing me, but it honestly is like performing a mind probe - something I'm most capable of, but still requires a lot of time, energy and work

I think it's time you guys recognised the legendary psychic powers of the NF race!
    I am only teasing a little.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I will do this - keep track throughout the year of anything I hear people mention wanting, or notice that they need. I have a list on my computer, and pull it out when holidays approach. Sometimes I need to do some sleuthing to make sure the person hasn't already bought the item for themselves.
    I do this too -- though I don't have a list actually written out anywhere. (I usually remember well once the holidays roll around and I start brainstorming.)
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I do this too -- though I don't have a list actually written out anywhere. (I usually remember well once the holidays roll around and I start brainstorming.)
    I do all of my christmas shopping online, so I open a list set on private on amazon (my mom uses my account because I'm a prime member so it has to be set on private!) and throughout the year, whenever I think of the perfect gift for someone, I just add it to the list. when I get my November bonus check, I just go through and buy everything and shopping is done

of course I suck at wrapping gifts though the man usually wraps them for me
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    of course I suck at wrapping gifts though the man usually wraps them for me
    When I was in high school and had more time, I used to do elaborate gift wrapping, making whole scenes using thin strands of curling ribbon and shapes and pictures cut out of old greeting cards. Sometimes I even used those curly metal pieces that come off a lathe (sharp!) People were sometimes reluctant to spoil them by actually opening their packages.

Those pills that enhance brain functioning.

Scotch, tobacco, and books.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it