User Tag List

First 456

Results 51 to 60 of 60

  1. #51
    Senior Member Pancreas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post
    I propose a hidden island with guards with machine guns and an asian man who runs the thing like in enter the dragon. Then we could watch them all have a fight to the death where only the strongest would survive. One ESTJ to rule them all, and then we would just kill him/her off anyway to rid the world of their evil.

    ^^^^^^^ So many contradictions, that my Ti just shut down ^^^^^^

    Anyway, this goes against all I stand for, but is necessary in the name of humor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darjur View Post
    To the moon?
    Let me get this straight. We're sending them to the moon to fight in a gladiator style tournament for our own amusement?

  2. #52
    Senior Member Darjur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pancreas View Post
    Let me get this straight. We're sending them to the moon to fight in a gladiator style tournament for our own amusement?
    More or less, yeah.

    We're going to need a lot of popcorn thought.

  3. #53

    Default

    The world could do without your type. Yes you I'm talking about you.

  4. #54
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    The world could do without your type. Yes you I'm talking about you.

  5. #55
    no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    This thread is pointless.

    1) The point of personality difference is SPECIALIZATION. The point of specialization is efficiency.
    2) If we get rid of a type, we'll just change some definitional thresholds and we'd be calling other people that type.
    3) Stereotyping is bullshit. MBTI is about understanding people, not us vs. them mentality.
    Evan don't be an idiot.
    we fukin won boys

  6. #56

    Default

    Comic sans. What kind of type is that? :steam:

  7. #57
    Senior Member mlittrell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    none
    /thread
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

    "You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

    "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

    Mahatma Gandhi

    Enneagram: 9w1

  8. #58
    Senior Member Angry Ayrab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    600

    Default

    I thought the consensus was that G pwned the thread already?

  9. #59
    Senior Member swordpath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    ISTx
    Posts
    10,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    This thread is pointless.

    1) The point of personality difference is SPECIALIZATION. The point of specialization is efficiency.
    2) If we get rid of a type, we'll just change some definitional thresholds and we'd be calling other people that type.
    3) Stereotyping is bullshit. MBTI is about understanding people, not us vs. them mentality.
    Don't get so deep into it, mane. It's just a bit of light-hearted fun.

  10. #60
    Senior Member swordpath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    ISTx
    Posts
    10,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ayrab View Post
    I thought the consensus was that G pwned the thread already?
    Party pooping is not pwning.

Similar Threads

  1. What type are the ones who loves to set up a plan but never meant to do it?
    By kotoshinohaisha in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-08-2017, 08:37 AM
  2. Turkey is holing the EU to ransom @ €3bn per year. What can the world do about it?
    By ilikeitlikethat in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-05-2017, 10:57 AM
  3. What Would the World Do Without Fi?
    By Glycerine in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 03:23 AM
  4. What would the world do without Fe?
    By highlander in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 470
    Last Post: 08-21-2010, 02:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO