User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENFP

Thought this was relevant:

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Study of scoring consistency

Split-half reliability of the MBTI scales is good, although test-retest reliability is sensitive to the time between tests. However, because the MBTI dichotomies scores in the middle of the distribution, type allocations are less reliable. Within each scale, as measured on Form G, about 83% of categorizations remain the same when retested within nine months, and around 75% when retested after nine months. About 50% of people tested within nine months remain the same overall type and 36% remain the same after nine months.[28] For Form M (the most current form of the MBTI instrument) these scores are higher (see MBTI Manual, p. 163, Table 8.6).
    ...so, if you're the extreame of your type, chances are you wont change upon multiple takings of the test, but if you're in the middle 50%, you've got a good shot at coming out with something different

or at least that's as best as I could interpret
    What's up universe?

MBTI
    INTP

That IS relevant. Thanks! If I can remember far enough back, my former, inaccurate results had me near the "middle of the road." I did notice in my recent results that I'm 70% or above in all four categories. Anyway...

P.s. Perhaps I do retain a little 'F' in that I procrastinate-- something I consider an 'F' trait/behavior. Doing things when I *feel* like doing them, or absolutely have to...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Type can change along the temperament axis (IJ EJ IP EP), but not between two differing temperaments. However, it takes a consistent continuous change of conditions for this to happen.
    That seems like a strange stance to me. My two most consistent letters on tests are IxxJ. I'm usually N, but my T/F is switching all the time.

MBTI
    INTP

Purely judging test "scores," my results are strong 'T,' but in everyday life, when I make decisions... Man, I'm not sure- e.g. It's a matter of "What i SHOULD do vs. What i WANT to do/What i can get away with"... Hmm :/

MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    XXXX
    Socionics
    XXXX

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    In theory, it shouldn't change. Development of the functions, yes.
    But, what if the development of one function overpowers previous default function? Especially if the first function was weak in score in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Type can change along the temperament axis (IJ EJ IP EP), but not between two differing temperaments. However, it takes a consistent continuous change of conditions for this to happen.
    Agreed.
    Hit like a heavyweight, breathe deep, meditate
    Make the whole crowd get loud, make 'em levitate
    I ride through my city like a presidential candidate
    L-A-X, Phantom double-R, and accelerate