User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ

Default Introducing myself with a little question game

Hi everyone! I've been reading and lurking for a while now, but I enjoyed reading the different threads so much I decided to dive in and hopefully get to know some of you better.

I thought it might be fun to play a little game where you guys can ask me questions and guess what my type is. I do know exactly what my type is (it has turned out strongly the same on dozens of quizzes/online tests) but I wondered how obvious it would be to others, people who are knowledgeable about personality typing. For some reason, almost nobody in real life believes me when I tell them about personality type and then explain mine (they are very surprised about one aspect).

I will not answer direct "are you T or F type?" type questions, but feel free to ask what I do in various situations or what my hobbies are or any other creative questions you guys come up with (I've seen a lot of insightful questions here).

For starters, I am a girl and I love horses (I own two).

MBTI
    INxJ

Who did you vote for, and why? (If your in the States, and old enough to vote.)

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by Amira View Post
    Hi everyone! I've been reading and lurking for a while now, but I enjoyed reading the different threads so much I decided to dive in and hopefully get to know some of you better.

I thought it might be fun to play a little game where you guys can ask me questions and guess what my type is. I do know exactly what my type is (it has turned out strongly the same on dozens of quizzes/online tests) but I wondered how obvious it would be to others, people who are knowledgeable about personality typing. For some reason, almost nobody in real life believes me when I tell them about personality type and then explain mine (they are very surprised about one aspect).

I will not answer direct "are you T or F type?" type questions, but feel free to ask what I do in various situations or what my hobbies are or any other creative questions you guys come up with (I've seen a lot of insightful questions here).

For starters, I am a girl and I love horses (I own two).

Someone surprises you with a holiday at the last minute "come on, in 30 minutes we will be flying to the Caribbean!!". How do you react to suddenness of it?

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

What's your favourite solution to a linear ordinary differential equation?

MBTI
    ISTJ

I voted for McCain. I held my nose to do it, but I saw him as the lesser of two evils. I am a big believer in a free market, small government, non Big Brother type society. Now I am optimistic that Obama will educate a lot of people about the differences in liberal vs. TRUE conservative (not RINO) and what really is bad for the country and for individuals. I do pride myself somewhat on voting in every election that I was old enough for - I figure if you don't vote, you can't complain, right?

Surprise holiday. Hmm. I must admit I would be shocked, as in jaw dropping "huh?", and then immediately run around deciding what needed to be packed and doing so. Once I was on the way I would be quite thrilled.

Schnitzel - Um, ask my brother? Sorry!

Hey, these are cool questions so far!

MBTI
    INXP

Ok, I had my question, and its answer.

INFP.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Keep guessing people, I won't tell the correct and incorrect answers until more people have played!

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

What motivates you to get up in the morning?
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Without even reading the boring OP, I'm guessing ENFP.

(Kidding...I actually read the boring OP.)

MBTI
    ISTJ

Jeffster - wow, that's an interesting question I haven't thought of in a while. I suppose it changes a little day to day, but basically what gets me up at an early hour and keeps me working (work at home) and being as productive as I can with work and running the house and taking care of/riding the horses is that I have a lot of goals. Small ones for the day and week, and big ones extending years into the future. My favorite saying when I was a kid was "When I grow up, I'm going to..." and I still am constantly working on my goals, tweaking them a bit and thinking about the best way to achieve them.

Edahn - tee hee.