User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Amira, what do you think of the color blue? Try not to use "sad" or "ocean" in your answer, and try to say more than "I like it" or "I don't like it"--explain why.

(I don't know where I'm going with this...but I figure someone could get something out of it.)
    Last edited by Cimarron; 12-19-2008 at 06:35 AM. Reason: clearer meaning
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

INFJ. I win.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Color blue...
    That's a really hard one. How do I define a color? Maybe I'll divide it into the different shades-

Navy - Formality, horrible color on me, color of authority.
    "Regular" blue - Soothing, good color, useful.
    Cyan - Bright, bold, cheery, but not really a favorite.
    Sky blue - Good days, carefree, nice decorating color if I were more of a decorator.

Please, please can I say water?! Because living in a dry area and wanting to move to someplace where it rains a lot more does keep water and the light blue of streams/lakes in my mind quite a bit. Water is a precious resource and thus soothing (reassuring) to see a lot of. I wonder if that is one reason why blue tends to be a calming color for people?

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

SF

Besides your horses, what else do you do in your spare time?

MBTI
    ISTJ

Read (I love reading and have read thousands of books in my life), discuss "fixing the problems" of the world with family/close friends, do something with a friend or two, usually at their house, blog, make plans, occasionally watch a good movie/youtube clip, research stuff on the internet... I like cooking but it's not the first thing I think about doing in free time. I don't really have much free time nowadays, though. I do draw and draw well, but again it's not the first priority for playtime. When I can I enjoy doing stuff like hiking (but I prefer to ride trails) and ice skating, but am not a big adrenaline junkie. I like shopping for clothes but I go with a list of what I want and look for the exact items I'm looking for. I'm not much of a browser.

There, was that long enough?

MBTI
    ISTJ

It looks like everybody had a chance to guess, so here is the answer -

Colors was correct!
    I am definitely an ISTJ.

It's really fascinating to me how many guessed I was an NF - that is one of the reasons I wanted to do this game, so as to see how I come across to other people in my writing. I always wanted to be more N (like Anne of Green Gables and her imaginary friends, for example) but have felt like I was too practical and couldn't help it. My sister is an ENFP, so maybe she's rubbed off a little on me and I didn't realize it. I have been actively working on my weak points for several years now (working as a coach at a gym for women really helped me learn the art of conversation) and had noticed that people often did not believe I was an introvert. I definitely am, though, as I need time alone to recharge.

Anyway, this was fun and I hope you enjoyed it also. Thanks for playing!

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by Amira View Post
    I voted for McCain. I held my nose to do it, but I saw him as the lesser of two evils. I am a big believer in a free market, small government, non Big Brother type society.
    But then why didn't you vote for Chuck Baldwin?

The Neo-Conservative agenda endorsed by McCain is very much about big government and Big Brother - as we've seen under Bush.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Even though we already know your type, I have an important question.

Who is more of a badass?
    Dumbledore or Gandalf?
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    ISTJ

I believe Chuck Baldwin was very naive/shortsighted, as are many liberals, on the issue of Iraq. After reading Iraqi blogs, soldier blogs, and blogs such as Instapundit, Michael Yon, etc. daily for years, and after having my brother there for quite a while doing relief work, I think I have a decent grasp on the situation over there. On most of the other issues I am quite close to their position, but demanding all troops return immediately is a disastrous position to take. Things are going very well in Iraq lately, but too sudden of change is simply dumb. Maybe next election I can support that party. Like most conservatives, I was very conflicted the whole election season. I am so glad it's over!

Mondo: Gandalf.

Sniffles

I don't wish to derail this thread, but I wish to state that I sincerely disagree with you on Iraq. And I did have a friend do a tour of duty there.