User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: Three Changes

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jasz View Post
    did you use them? did you like it? did you sell your car in order to afford it?
    No, I had the brackets and wires (AND HEADGEAR OMG but only at night). I wish I had been able to get Invisalign, but I don't think it existed at the time. I have a friend who used Invisalign. You could hardly see them, she said they were very comfortable, and her teeth are gorgeous now.

The funny thing is she actually wrecked her car to get it-- not on purpose, obviously, but a drunk farmer on a tractor hit her head-on. She was in the hospital for two or three weeks, but there was no long-term damage, and she got a nice settlement that she used to pay for a new car, braces, and college.

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    She sold one of her kids, they used to have three.

I got braces in law school. The old fashioned kind as my teeth were pretty bad.
    They did the trick-- I actually silently admired your teeth. (Yes, I always remark to myself about people's teeth. I should put that in the quirks thread.)

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    If given the choice, what three events in your life would you go back and change?

3/ Deciding that it would be cool to do drugs when I was fifteen.
    LSD ?

1. Discovered myself as an individual sooner, instead of being my older brother's shadow.
    2. Wish I would of spoken more during Vegas.
    3. Haven't traveled as much as I have wanted to.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Noel View Post
    1. Discovered myself as an individual sooner, instead of being my older brother's shadow.
    Shit! I did this too! My older brother's wicked ahsome, but I'm not him. (ENFP in case you were wondering, unlikely but there you go)

MBTI
    ENTP

1) Starting smoking
    2) My degree/major
    3) Not calling a girl back

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Shit! I did this too! My older brother's wicked ahsome, but I'm not him. (ENFP in case you were wondering, unlikely but there you go)
    Mine is an ESTP, a little over a year apart in age.

MBTI
    INFJ

I wish I'd...

1. chosen a different college major.
    2. discovered climbing sooner.
    3. understood my dad a long time ago.

MBTI
    XNXP

I wish I'd
    (1.) Majored in Design at school. I had a strong interest in Art, but people kept reminding me of the phrase "starving artist" and so I foolishly equated "Fine Arts" with all things Art-related, such as Design, which would actually have been far more practical than my eventual Liberal Arts focus.
    (2.) Gotten a Math tutor that could explain this area to me in ways that were meaningful to me. My sister did terrible in Math through most of High School until she had this one teacher who made all the difference. Then she did so well with it that she ended up majoring in Math at college.
    (3.) Tie between "Hadn't been too shy ( because I didn't have a car) , with a couple young women I knew" and "Foresaw how important computers were going to be with society and acted accordingly".

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

*nods in agreement with Ivy* Suppose, just suppose, we could get these changes for real... how do we know what will become of us? How do we know what the full impact of our "mistakes"? Every experience in my life I swear have both positive and negative impact on who I am now. "You'll never learn without mistakes" kind of deal. Messing one at one point in time could mean you learn not to make that mistake again. Remove that experience, what's preventing you from making a similar mistake... or a even worse one that you cannot extract yourself from? I prefer to look forward rather than backwards. There are things I am proud of and things I'm ashame of... but nonetheless they made me who I am.

Anyways, three things I'm ashame of

1. Being a pushover in my past
    2. Trying to define myself based on what other people value
    3. Losing contact with most of my highschool friends.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Cough, tries to pass this thread off as recent.

1. Learn of my health issues sooner and or speak to that person I did this year who rearranged my demeanor.
    2. Stay in Brisbane and or be born into a different family.
    3. Finish Uni at her place, much more educational.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

1. wish I had joined a club like "young researchers" when I was young, that way with a more proper guidance I'ld prolly working in automotive industry already

Despite that I regret nothing, not the long time I am needing for my University and not the time I did drugs. I wouldnt otherwise be the person I am today.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]