User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Default How gullible are you?

The Gullibility Factor test at NewsTarget.com

Your GF score is 58. Learner

Sounds about right for me though, still learning, and still so damn gullible.

(a bit too American in the questions)
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

Your GF score is 76.
    (Out of a range of 0 - 100, where 0 = mind slave, and 100 = free thinker.)

Mind slave Free thinker
    0 (You) 100
    Free Thinker
    Welcome to the top 5%. You're a true free thinker and a person who is well informed about the reality in which you live. Although you may have been easily manipulated earlier in life, you eventually gained lucidity and developed a healthy sense of skepticism that you now automatically apply to your observations and experiences. You are endlessly curious about human behavior and the nature of the universe, and you have one or more lifestyle habits that most people would consider odd or unusual. You are not only of very high intelligence, you are also extremely creative in one or more areas (music, art, software development, inventing, etc.)

If you were in The Matrix, you would have taken the red pill, completed the combat training, and started fighting (and beating) agents from day one.

Your architects: You have cast off reality distortions taught to you by your parents, schooling, corporate advertising and government propaganda. You create your own beliefs based on what serves you best, without much regard for what the rest of the crowd is doing. You are guided by your own internal code of ethics (which may or may not agree with politically-correct ethical codes) rather than any pre-set system of ethics (such as from any one religion).
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

heart on fire

Your GF score is 100. ( I did guess on the bettle question.)

Free Thinker (and to most people's way of thinking I am also a total nut! No one believes me when I tell them things like on that test. lol )

MBTI
    INFP

Wow, you two are in the top, I wish they had told me what questions I got wrong though, so that I could actually learn.

heart on fire

Scroll down on that same page.

But ya' know here in the states if you believe the sort of stuff that they present in this quiz, you're called a *conspiracy theorist* and not a "free thinker." It is a buzz term meant to shame people into following the media approved opinion.

They make characters like Dale Gribble who spout fake conspiracy theory and act insane to make the stereotype of the nutty conspriacy theorist stick.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Scroll down on that same page.
    Oops...

But ya' know here in the states if you believe the sort of stuff that they present in this quiz, you're called a *conspiracy theorist* and not a "free thinker." It is a buzz term meant to shame people into following the media approved opinion.

They make characters like Dale Gribble who spout fake conspiracy theory and act insane to make the stereotype of the nutty conspriacy theorist stick.
    The funny thing was, I think I was trying to avoid answering like some kind of conspiracy theorist, so I can see what you mean now. Thanks.

heart on fire

Yeah, I don't let the conspiracy theorist label bother me too much.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Your GF score is 91.

Mind slave Free thinker
    0 (You) 100
    Free Thinker
    Welcome to the top 5%. You're a true free thinker and a person who is well informed about the reality in which you live. Although you may have been easily manipulated earlier in life, you eventually gained lucidity and developed a healthy sense of skepticism that you now automatically apply to your observations and experiences. You are endlessly curious about human behavior and the nature of the universe, and you have one or more lifestyle habits that most people would consider odd or unusual. You are not only of very high intelligence, you are also extremely creative in one or more areas (music, art, software development, inventing, etc.)

If you were in The Matrix, you would have taken the red pill, completed the combat training, and started fighting (and beating) agents from day one.

Your architects: You have cast off reality distortions taught to you by your parents, schooling, corporate advertising and government propaganda. You create your own beliefs based on what serves you best, without much regard for what the rest of the crowd is doing. You are guided by your own internal code of ethics (which may or may not agree with politically-correct ethical codes) rather than any pre-set system of ethics (such as from any one religion).

Heh! Being a pessimist about everything helps sometimes, I guess. No rose-colored glasses for me (thought mine do turn dark in the sunlight).

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Your GF score is 91.

Free Thinker

Cool. Kinda makes you wonder what kinda person would score lower than say 50 on this doesn't it.

Oooo Sdalek... SNAP!

Hang on... your an SJ!! Your supposed to believe all that stuff!!

Must be the INTP training
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

MBTI
    INFP

I think I could easily curl up and die of shame right now lol, the lowest score on the test, and I had even washed off the gullible tattoo on my forehead this morning too. Guess I best go replace it again.