INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    Your GF score is 85.

But Sahara 58? lol
    Yes it is quite lol
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

MBTI
    xSFJ

Your GF score is 58.........learner...........

hey sahara....think we got the same .....yes still lots for me to learn ..

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by mystery View Post
    Your GF score is 58.........learner...........

hey sahara....think we got the same .....yes still lots for me to learn ..

We did get the same lol, cool.
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

MBTI
    xSFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sahara View Post
    We did get the same lol, cool.
    yes it is cool..we can both get it wrong together ..funny how sona get 85......lol......

MBTI
    ENTP

My score was learner, but some of the info was wrong. They claim AD/HD doesn't exist, but brain scans of activity in the brain demonstrate it. Whether it's a disability is another question altogether. Some people would say it's a way of thinking unaccepted by society. Regardless, they promote their own agenda.
    "'You scoundrel, you have wronged me,' hissed the philosopher. 'May you live forever!'" - Ambrose Bierce

MBTI
    INTJ

64 - Learner

But, hey, I'm still a kid so cut me a break.
    Still waters run deep.

Thumbs down How gullible ARE you?

I got an 85 by answering false to every question. As I expected, the description is favorible.

Free Thinker
    Welcome to the top 5%. You're a true free thinker and a person who is well informed about the reality in which you live. Although you may have been easily manipulated earlier in life, you eventually gained lucidity and developed a healthy sense of skepticism that you now automatically apply to your observations and experiences. You are endlessly curious about human behavior and the nature of the universe, and you have one or more lifestyle habits that most people would consider odd or unusual. You are not only of very high intelligence, you are also extremely creative in one or more areas (music, art, software development, inventing, etc.)
    If you were in The Matrix, you would have taken the red pill, completed the combat training, and started fighting (and beating) agents from day one.

Your architects: You have cast off reality distortions taught to you by your parents, schooling, corporate advertising and government propaganda. You create your own beliefs based on what serves you best, without much regard for what the rest of the crowd is doing. You are guided by your own internal code of ethics (which may or may not agree with politically-correct ethical codes) rather than any pre-set system of ethics (such as from any one religion).
    Total BS. I think putting any stock in a test like this indicates supreme gullibility.

"Above all be cynical of the cynic. He is the worst form of idealist. He holds the ideal that no one should hold ideals" --Anonymous

MBTI
    INFJ

Your GF score is 97.
    (Out of a range of 0 - 100, where 0 = mind slave, and 100 = free thinker.)
    Mind slave Free thinker
    0 (You) 100

Free Thinker
    Welcome to the top 5%. You're a true free thinker and a person who is well informed about the reality in which you live. Although you may have been easily manipulated earlier in life, you eventually gained lucidity and developed a healthy sense of skepticism that you now automatically apply to your observations and experiences. You are endlessly curious about human behavior and the nature of the universe, and you have one or more lifestyle habits that most people would consider odd or unusual. You are not only of very high intelligence, you are also extremely creative in one or more areas (music, art, software development, inventing, etc.)
    If you were in The Matrix, you would have taken the red pill, completed the combat training, and started fighting (and beating) agents from day one.

Your architects: You have cast off reality distortions taught to you by your parents, schooling, corporate advertising and government propaganda. You create your own beliefs based on what serves you best, without much regard for what the rest of the crowd is doing. You are guided by your own internal code of ethics (which may or may not agree with politically-correct ethical codes) rather than any pre-set system of ethics (such as from any one religion).
    People who get nostalgic about childhood were obviously never children.
    Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes
    US cartoonist (1958 - )

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

I got a 76. Some of the stuff on that page is conspiracy theory BS. A cure for cancer is being suppressed? Please. Don't take the test seriously.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."