User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

My score was 89, but I am skeptical about some of the info presented in the answers section.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Sahara View Post
    I think I could easily curl up and die of shame right now lol, the lowest score on the test, and I had even washed off the gullible tattoo on my forehead this morning too. Guess I best go replace it again.
    Innocence can be a sought after trait. After all if you are unaware of such things then, to you, they do not exist. That should make the world a better place in your eyes. I am quite jealous.
    Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    My score was 89, but I am skeptical about some of the info presented in the answers section.
    Someone's going after extra credit after the test is over!
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    Someone's going after extra credit after the test is over!
    They are selling crap, too. What makes them superior to the agencies and companies they are debunking? Am I to believe they are The Lone Altruists? They are intentionally using sensational language and blatantly ego stroking people who they think are easy marks for what they are selling. I bet they are mildly insulting to people who get low scores in an attempt to make them feel inadequate if they don't buy the books.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    They are selling crap, too. What makes them superior to the agencies and companies they are debunking? Am I to believe they are The Lone Altruists? They are intentionally using sensational language and blatantly ego stroking people who they think are easy marks for what they are selling. I bet they are mildly insulting to people who get low scores in an attempt to make them feel inadequate if they don't buy the books.
    Funny ain't it

Mind you I wouldn't buy their book neither as I'm as equally suspicious of that as I am the certainty of their answers.

A full blooded cynic with altruistic tendencies (I need a proper psych name for it don't I )

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I thought the test was silly.

Most of the answers, you could guess what the "right answer" was supposed to be just by how the question was phrased.

And some of the answers still seem to be an issue of debate or seem merely to be one slant among many.

Overall, I think that one test of one's gullibility is buying into what someone else says about how gullible you are.

<There, that was my mandatory INTP curmudgeon post of the day!>
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Damn, Fortunato you just covered some of what I was thinking and was going to post.

Basically it seems that you have to accept their conspiracy theories and "truths" to be qualified as non gullible. The fact of the matter is though that to be absolutely non-gullible would be an objective statement in nature and therefore impossible to prove except within certain conditions, ie it's not relevant to time and is therefore ever so slightly completely useless.

Another point is that even if you were to believe all the stuff their shovelling then would you be any better off? No it just means that different methods of persuasion/ conversation/ interaction (and by extension) marketing would have to be employed.

Everything is in change, therefore nothing changes.

Enneagram
    1w2

Exactly. But what makes it even stupider is that you label the test as your ability to be a "free thinker." Most of those examples were instances of misinformation and this person's got a book to sell.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    INTJ

Your GF score is 91.

Free Thinker
    Welcome to the top 5%. You're a true free thinker and a person who is well informed about the reality in which you live. Although you may have been easily manipulated earlier in life, you eventually gained lucidity and developed a healthy sense of skepticism that you now automatically apply to your observations and experiences. You are endlessly curious about human behavior and the nature of the universe, and you have one or more lifestyle habits that most people would consider odd or unusual. You are not only of very high intelligence, you are also extremely creative in one or more areas (music, art, software development, inventing, etc.)

If you were in The Matrix, you would have taken the red pill, completed the combat training, and started fighting (and beating) agents from day one.

Your architects: You have cast off reality distortions taught to you by your parents, schooling, corporate advertising and government propaganda. You create your own beliefs based on what serves you best, without much regard for what the rest of the crowd is doing. You are guided by your own internal code of ethics (which may or may not agree with politically-correct ethical codes) rather than any pre-set system of ethics (such as from any one religion).

I had to guess at the US specific ones, being a Canuk 'n all.

This signature left intentionally blank.

Really.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

85. I don't believe those questions were asked.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Your GF score is 85.

Free Thinker.