User Tag List

123 Last

ThatGirl

Default The How To Guide To Freaking People Out:

If you have roomates: post a picture of your roomate right over your bed and stare at it every night before falling asleep. Be sure to keep your door open so they can casually walk by and observe what you are doing.

Sit on the very top of your roof perched like a bird and randomly squack at people who walk by. When they look at you just say "What?"

All ideas welcome.

MBTI
    INxJ

Carry a large stuffed animal everywhere. Treat it like a live person. Have long conversations with it in public places, like restaurants. You can substitute a doll too.

Have intensive sex with someone for 3 months and then take them into a private atmosphere and confess that you have AIDS. (just for the sake of the controversy)

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    Carry a large stuffed animal everywhere. Treat it like a live person. Have long conversations with it in public places, like restaurants. You can substitute a doll too.
    I think this would be funny if you demanded that they were under the age of twelve and should be allowed to eat off the childrens menu.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Have intensive sex with someone for 3 months and then take them into a private atmosphere and confess that you have AIDS. (just for the sake of the controversy)
    Now that just means youre having stupid sex.

lol

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I think this would be funny if you demanded that they were under the age of twelve and should be allowed to eat off the childrens menu.

Earnestly ask strangers this:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

kinda like the doll idea...you could stuff your dog...you know...taxidermy style or whatever and then put wheels on em and walk em around...yeah that's kinda sick...
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP

Hah, erin. I think it's funny and sick too.

When I was in college in one class I was taking we were supposed to do an experiment with personal boundaries. I elected to move objects into people's "space" in the student union.

It was a little scary to do as some of the reactions were pretty hostile but I remember one really fun afternoon of moving my ashtray gradually into other people's "space" at a lunch table everytime I flicked my ashes off. Watching the discomfort had me stifling laughter, embarrassment.

Some would nonchalantly and non-obviously inch it back in my direction. Others picked it up and nearly slammed it down in front of me. Some pretended not to notice but developed a group of nervous mannerisms to fend off their discomfort. A few got up and left.

It was difficult for me to stay detached-appearing because I wanted to giggle, explain, apologize.

Edit: Was just thinking - not one person ever was assertive enough to simply say, "Would you please keep your ashtray in front of you?" That, by itself is interesting. Passive-aggressive society?
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Now that just means youre having stupid sex.

lol
    Why is that?

You just get wasted with someone and enjoy it. When you get bored you can just kill the relationship in a blink.

MBTI
    INFP

Meh, I think simple is best when it comes to freaking people out. My personal fav is finding a nice public place to sit, then stare into space (or pref a tree or wall) and then start smiling manically, with the occasional giggle and/or nod.
    Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling into at night. I miss you like hell. ~Edna St. Vincent Millay