User Tag List

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: The How To Guide To Freaking People Out:

6w7 sx
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    Carry a large stuffed animal everywhere. Treat it like a live person. Have long conversations with it in public places, like restaurants. You can substitute a doll too.
    Lord Sebastien Flyte!

Check the signature.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

SEE-Fi /Gamma

Senior Member Array Nonsensical's Avatar

Freezing on the spot. Right in the middle of doing something in a public place, just freeze frame. Don't move, like you've been petrified.

It's hilarious. It's a good LUL
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

& Badger, Ratty and Toad Array Mole's Avatar

One way I actually freak people out is when I dance very slowly in a public place.

I dance so slowly it is as though I am almost not moving.

I tried to make it seem more normal by calling it Tai Chi. But really it is quite different than Tai Chi. And people instantly recognize that something powerful is going on.

When they walk past me they do a double take, then feel a little embarrassed and don't want to stare, but they can't help glancing back and glancing back as they pass by.

The very slow dancing has a powerful effect on me and on anyone watching.

I don't know why I like to do it in public every now and then, as it works quite well for me at home. I think in a way it is saying publicly that this is who I truly am. I can leave your busy world and inhabit my inner world right in front of you and you can't stop me.

And of course this is why I write in telegraphic prose here - to say that this is who I truly am and you can't stop me even if you want to.

And this is why I like to read Wind in the Willows aloud - it's to say that this is the true inner self - look it's right in front of you, how can you avoid it?

And what is sweeter than to be one's inner self with others.
    There is NOTHING--absolute nothing--half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats. Simply messing.
    Click on

And to understand the internet click on

Enter the Maelstrom with Marshall McLuhan by clicking on

Two ENXPs or XNFPs do a great job at freaking people out!

Example A:

My first girlfriend (INXP lean to INFP), myself, and 2 roommates were at Costco around the winter holidays. I saw this hideous 3 foot tall life-life Christmas "gnome" decked out in velvet robes. Seriously freaky. I immediately picked up the model doll and ran over to eveyrone else. My girlfriend picked the doll up, put it in her shopping cart, and walked around the store acting like it was a human baby. People looked alarmed at her and would hurry away. Then she would say to the doll, "Don't worry baby, don't you worry about those mean people." My roommates didn't get it but I thought it was hilarious!

Example B:

INFP woman I was dating and I were walking to her house and I was feeling very silly. I was tickling her and supposedly she was annoyed at me for something so I kept baby talking her and calling her pet names. Eventually as we got near her house, I she hunched over and started swinging her arms wildly while I was still holding her hand and making a face and talking to herself loudly and I think just sounds. I kept talking to her in this soothing voice like "it's okay honey". People kinda paused, pretended not to stare, and parted ways for us to get past. I thought it was hilarious.

Example C (solo)

I just curse loudly and try to seem crazy when I walk home alone late at night or in unfamiliar neighborhoods. Yelling calls too much attention but that crazy "whisper yellling" and shaking your head and neck all erratic works well. And sometimes stopping and rifling through your pockets. I also told my friend once to pretend she was mugging me if any weirdo/dude tried talking to us. That'll scare him off!
    Last edited by CzeCze; 08-13-2009 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Costco not Wal-Mart
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Rubber Nipple Salesperson Array ladypinkington's Avatar

I went to an art museum recently with hubby and baby and some friends.
    They gave me an umbrella stroller to use. Our baby got fussy so hubby carried her around for most of it and I strolled the empty stroller around.

I go through things quickly and went on ahead of everyone else with the empty stroller- so there is no baby in sight when I am walking around- and people are looking at me funny because I am alone and am walking an empty stroller around.

I realized that I missed a great opportunity to freak people out by acting like I was talking to an invisible baby. "Look sweetie- these are impressionist paintings are't they pretty", while pointing out with my finger and crunching down to the invisible baby. Yuppers, next time we go I am going to talk to my invisible baby and freak people out. They were already looking at me funny, just imagine the great weird looks to be had when I speak and show art to invisible baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th

Something that I actually did:
    Ask: "Do you like cauliflower?
    Whatever they respond, say conspiratorially: "I see...This confirms what I always believed about you."
    When they inquire, act like you don't know what they're talking about.

Something creepy that happened to one of my friends:
    This forty year old man runs down the beach shirtless as he eats pudding with his hands. He runs up to them, with pudding dripping down his stomach, and asks: "do you know why you should eat dessert first? Because you never know if it will be your last." He then ran away.

Finish all sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy."

Go door to door witnessing to people about the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Be as somber as possible.

Go up to someone, grab their hands forcefully, gaze into their eyes, and say: "it is kismet that we should meet, my beloved." Then walk away.
    Everybody needs love.

Rubber Nipple Salesperson Array ladypinkington's Avatar

^^^^"Finish all sentences with: "In accordance with the prophecy."

I actually do this a lot, only I say, "The prophecy has been fulfilled",lol.

Whenever anything resembles something that has been on TV, I love saying that. My hubby can testify to it,lol.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th

Most of the stuff you see on Trigger Happy TV basically works.

[YOUTUBE="cCOhI1FwIO0"]Stalker Mice[/YOUTUBE]
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4

Trigger Happy TV was bloody hilarious.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

New people....