User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Drive car on the wrong side of the road and if someone honks, shout out "Piss off" with English accent. (In UK, American accent)

Have a water fight with large group of friends downtown. Two teams with super soakers. The rules are not to shoot civilians, but if that happens, there is third team playing peacekeepers that comes along and puts up a medical tent and drys the poor fellow.

Dig a foxhole in a park and play machine gun sounds from huge loudspeakers. Run occasionally behind the lines to fetch food rations.

Spy a random person and post the photos to him with a business card asking "Do you want to have a makeover?"

Paint your house completely black and walk around with darth vader costume.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

in work i stand facing a wall yelling gibberish at the top of my lungs... that generally weirds people out.

in public i enjoy carrying on conversations with my friend by purely using references to star wars and lord of the rings. that and walking around without bending any joints... its more of a face paced waddle. or pulling the my sweatpants (the few rare times i wear them) over my head so all you see is a head attached to a pair of sweatpants and then continually screech like a raptor from Jurassic park. or act like your drowning (best in a mall) on the floor.
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

ThatGirl

Be an ENTP and drink Six servings of espresso.

It works, creepy as hell too.

Put a new hicky on your arm every day and walk around scratching all the time. Give people hugs.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Victor's slow-dancing posts and related member posts were moved to here.

Dali

When I'm stressed, I sometimes keep looking at people for 30 seconds after we've finished speaking. My eyes are focused on them but, mentally, I'm somewhere entirely different. My pals are used to it and can detect when 'no one's home' but it does make acquaintances squirm. Only when I'm stressed though.

edit: so freaky, I murdered the thread, eh?
    Last edited by Dali; 12-20-2008 at 12:12 PM.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII?

Make yourself jerk around all of a sudden. This happens to me automatically; then people stare at me and ask about it... It's easier if you were really still for a while before. Kind of hard to put into words.

ThatGirl

We all know that annoying person. The one who stands way to close to you in line. Every time you inch forward, they inch forward.

Solution: Inch a little back and rub up against them, while pretending not to notice you're doing it.

This especially works with females, and your breasts.

MBTI
    ESFJ

I just say crazy random things during conversations or shout things out in a store to stress my poor kids out. I also do this with my mother, but she knows what i'm like so we try and embarrass the hell out of each other. Doesn't work.

I was playing GH in a store yesterday and did quite well, when it finished i did the 'You Rock' fingers, shouted it out and went down on one knee. My kid was so NOT impressed. lol.

“I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENFP

DO what I guy I lived with did and listen in on their calls from a CB in the basement!
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??