User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Listening to my Zune and then doing a metal growl in public. That'll freak some people out.

Finding insecure people in elevators and whispering things behind them, not necessarily about them but playing on the fears they have about themselves is always good times.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Suddently lying down in the middle of a restaurant, Yes, I did it, very relaxing.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

that's nuts nolla! you're nuts! haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

My issue with this thread is that most of the really hardcore things I did are just undescriptible. : \ (too fucked up in other words)
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    LoLz

Wow, I need to befriend an xNTP. They're awesome.

I started talking to coworkers about my plans for world domination. The responses were funny. I've put on a ladies Christmas sweater vest at work, too. The stares were awesome, haha.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raz1337 View Post
    Wow, I need to befriend an xNTP. They're awesome.

I started talking to coworkers about my plans for world domination. The responses were funny. I've put on a ladies Christmas sweater vest at work, too. The stares were awesome, haha.
    Haha, we really are quite fun. If you're a big fan of dry humor and terribly insensitive sarcasm and cynicism you neednt look anywhere else for your entertainment.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

photographing strangers- in an obvious manner so that they definitly see you- is also a great amount of fun

as is walking up to someone at a bar and pretending that they fathered you... say that your mom said it was a one night stand years ago and you've been searching for him since (though sometimes you get free drinks once you admit that you're lying!)
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I started to do the very slow dancing as a kind of spiritual exercise. And it is very effective way for me to enter a trance.

So I do the dancing for a purpose, not to freak anyone out. It just happened in the park, I noticed the interesting reaction of other people.

So if you wanted to do the slow dancing, you might get more out of it by focusing inward at first.

Then after a while you will be able to maintain the trance plane with your eyes open.

It's like having your inner world out in open in public. Normally we are too vulnerable to do this. But in a trance one is so relaxed and free from anxiety or worry that it becomes possible to become completely vulnerable in public.

I guess I want to tell you I do the slow dancing for an inner reason.
    Victor I "know" about this. Last Fall I met another INFP who does this. He said it clears out negative energy and smooths out positive energy. Yes, I saw him doing this in public and stopped to talk to him. Looked effin' nutz, he did! Freaked me out. In an amused sorta way, of course. ahem.

That total exposure of the self in public while feeling safe. . . Worth a thread.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Victor, if you shoot the slow dance, shoot it in a really busy crossroads (lots o walking people) with a tripod and then make the clip go many times faster. It would look awesome when you dance with about the normal dance speed and the people around you seem just flashing by.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    you actually do all the crazy things I come up with but would just never actually DO.
    It is really easy to get my hyped about this kind of silly stuff. First it starts as an idea, then people encourage me, I encourage them, we imagine how funny it would look. When the hypothetical situation has grown juicy enough, it cant stay hypothetical anymore because we all know it will be something to remember.

MBTI
    ENFP

Walk around with a 'baby' in a pushchair... when someone stops to swoon pull back the blankets to show them the doll you have in the pushchair.. before they can register their horror say you must rush off as she needs to be changed
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??