User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: The How To Guide To Freaking People Out:

5w4 sx

it has been my dream for some time to play this song at some party where people mostly listen to hip hop and some lame stuff

6w7 sx/so

Good for if you have a decently forested park around where many back yards open onto.

Go out on Halloween night and prowl for drunk/stoned people who are leaving a party through the park. Quietly and quickly make little "Blair Witch Project" stick men and place them on trail branches you don't want your targets using in order to manipulate which paths they take. After some playing around set it up so that they hit a dead end where all paths are blocked by stick men and quickly place another one behind the group. Let them panic for a while, savour the fear, then remove one of the stick men when they're not looking and let them go.

Tip: it is best to choose a group who only has one flashlight.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    it has been my dream for some time to play this song at some party where people mostly listen to hip hop and some lame stuff

What the fuck...I literally choked on my water while laughing at this video. It has been saved for future use.
    “'Fuck', I think. What a beautiful word. If I could say only one thing for the rest of my life, that would be it.”

Ask people if you can have a sample of their hair.

Ring a random doorbell and tell the person who answers the door "i apologize in advance. Really, i'm very, very sorry." Then walk away without saying a word.

Go to a McDonalds dressed in your fanciest clothes, order a Happy Meal and eat it with a knife and fork. If people look at you, stop chewing immediately, don't even swallow and stare them down without moving a muscle.

Go to a park on a nice day with a sketch pad and ask people if you can draw them. When they agree, start sketching but after a short while, say you screwed up and have to start over. Tear off the sheet you were working on "accidentally" drop it on the ground for them to see, clearly showing a drawing of some kind of obscene snuff scenario.

Take your goldfish with you on the bus. When people look at you, say "We should do what?", hold the bowl to your ear and then tell the fish "Are you crazy? We're on probation!". Proceed to stare the person down.

Ride a bus or train with a large suitcase and occasionally scream into the suitcase "that's what you get for messing with me!!".

Sacrifice a small child in the middle of Times Square and paint your face with the blood. Then, put on a top hat and grab a cane and do a silly dance. People will be all like whaaaat?

Some of these are purely fictional (i never go to McDonalds)
    ik sprokkel wat dagen, drop baggage,
    soms heb ik geen zin om die koffers te dragen,
    ik laat los, los het op, word onzichtbaar
    en geef de buitenlucht wat ruimte terug
    dus.. nu zit ik op m'n fiets alsof het niets is,
    maar niets kan toch niet uit zichzelf pedalen laten draaien?

~ Typhoon

Every time you say anything to anyone, follow it with the phrase " accordance with the prophecy."

Unnecessary winks after simple statements. Essentially this after each statement.

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    4w5 sp/sx

Blasting this song at a party:
    [YOUTUBE=""]The Colony of Slippermen[/YOUTUBE]
    while whipping out a scalpel from a biology dissecting kit and using it as a knife to cut the Vienna sausages in half and the tweezers as a fork to pick them up and eat them, and giving evil stares at people while you eat.

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche