User Tag List

Thread: Quick question about a concert venue...

Default Quick question about a concert venue...

I know this is probably an odd question, but just in case anyone has ever attended a concert at Charlotte, NC's Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre...

Do you know where I might find one of those virtual, 3D seat finders for the venue? I'm looking into getting some tickets for a concert at that venue, but I want to ensure the seats are covered. We'd be traveling quite a distance (and spending a lot of money) to get there for this concert, so I don't want to take any chances of the weather ruining it.

Any help would be awesome...

" Editorial Review for Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre – by Beth Gibbs

In Short
    This is the venue for big shows in Charlotte like Vans Warped Tour, Kenny Chesney or Aerosmith. Located in northeast Mecklenburg County not far from Lowe's Motor Speedway, it seats 19,500 in canopy covered seating and an open lawn. Partiers are allowed to tailgate in the parking lot prior to the show, and there are plenty of snacks--albeit pricey ones--to choose from inside.

You can get on the lawn for cheaper than seating under the canopy, but you may not be able to see the performers--except on the huge video screen--but you'll surely be able to hear them.
    Know Before You Go

Don't forget to take a big wad of cash with you when heading to a concert: You can't bring anything at all to eat or drink and concessions are pricey.
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
    Bertrand Russell