User Tag List

123 Last

Default The Bitching Thread

This is a vent thread created for all those minor little pissoffs. You know, when something just irks you and you want to say something about it... but don't see the point in writing a whole new thread about it or devoting a blog post to it. It's an irritation, but not totally thread-worthy... you just feel like bitching.

I thought it would be nice to have something like this floating around so I (hell, so anyone) could just toss in minor stupid irks without flooding the board in pointlessness.

So... let the bitching commence.

-Can I not find a quiet place to study? God!

-I'm reading. THAT MEANS DON'T TALK TO ME.
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

My place looks like shit and I don't want to clean even if I know it would be really nice to relax after that, take a beer and read...

I need to find some presents for xmas and it stresses me, since I will have to explain once again that I don't buy presents that dont look like the person. So, maybe someone will be offended or something...

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

About time. The creation of a thread like this was long overdue.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    About time. The creation of a thread like this was long overdue.
    Agreed. It can contribute to the health of the community. Good to have place to nag.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I'm too tired to bitch right now! :steam:

i'm tired as hell. and i have to finish and essay for tomorrow.....but i don't have too much time and i really am very tired.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

the bus drivers are on strike here. it SUCKS. and it's expected to go on for a while...maybe months.

at least, i'm lucky enough to be reasonably close to school/downtown, it's a 45 minute walk each way which is unpleasant but tolerable. wtf do all the people with an hour+ commute by bus do now? it's not like cabbing is an option for those of us who aren't insanely rich. and i have to go to school every day to feed my frogs.

i'm bitter. they already get paid more than i'm going to get after 7+ years of university, and better benefits too. greedy bastards.

MBTI
    INFP

I keep my bitching to a bare minimum cuz it makes me crabbier. But since you've provided the opportunity, I'll be courteous enough to offer you a little pre-Christmas bitching, Mempy.

I'm sitting in a room piled high with boxes of decorations waiting to be unpacked. It'll take me days and I'll probably have to go to the garage and get a ladder. After I'm done, my knees and back will probably be stiff.
    My fingers are freezing and I don't want to go down in the basement and start a wood fire.

In the kitchen is $150 worth of baking ingredients and cooky sheets, pots and pans and no room to cook. And I can't find my cookie press and the store didn't have any.

I have a houseful of celebrants coming in less than a week and I'm not even organized on paper yet.

I don't want to do Christmas cards this year. I don't! Guilt is whispering in my ear, "DO!"

And, DAMN! Now I really feel bitchy.

:steam: :steam: :steam: :steam: :steam: :steam: :steam: :steam: :steam:
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

People who butt in line at the cash register.

People who stand three hundred miles away from the person in front of them, meaning the rest of the line stretches into the murky depths of the store and leaving you expecting other people are just going to butt into the gap because they're not sure where the line is.

People who butt in line in traffic, whizzing up the shoulder then scrunching in at the merge point, although everyone else has been trying to merge well ahead of that point to avoid butting.

Waiters who ask if you liked your food before you've even had a chance to put it in your mouth, or who try to take your order about 30 seconds after you got the menus and everyone's been talking.

Parents who insist on ordering the meal after your spouse just said they need a LOT more time and the waiter says, "Okay, let's just order drinks then." ("It's okay, they can just catch up while the rest of us are ordering.") *grumble*

People who seem supportive of you, then try to strong-arm you when they realize you're not going to do things their way.

Traffic jams where, when you get to the front of the line, there's nothing there to stop for.

People who, instead of moving aside since you were the first one walking down the hall / through the door, barrel ahead anyway thus forcing you to stop and/or flatten against the wall to allow them passage.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Terminator Salvation, trailer found here, looks like Transformers.
    (Those motorcycles were pretty cool, though.)