User Tag List

First 78910 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Shia LaBeouf. I just don't get it. People seem to enjoy his characters. Normal people.

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

[Venting]
    Argh, he did it again.

"Looking at a picture of you hurts me"
    a little later
    "I burned up my past, no need for sorrow."

Up - Down - Up - Down - Up - Down...

Oh and of course he always changes the avatar and his nickname fitting to those "miseries". I should make pictures of all his states and do a slideshow in the end. I guess that would be superentertaining. Now if only I was a sucker for such emoness.

Some time ago I wondered why exactly it split...now I remember.
    [/Venting]
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I can import every music album on my computer to iTunes, EXCEPT THIS ONE!!!

WHYYYYYYYYYYY

It's so goooood. I don't want media player. I want iTunes.
    Why is THIS ONE the only exception?!

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    [Venting]
    Argh, he did it again.

"Looking at a picture of you hurts me"
    a little later
    "I burned up my past, no need for sorrow."

Up - Down - Up - Down - Up - Down...

Oh and of course he always changes the avatar and his nickname fitting to those "miseries". I should make pictures of all his states and do a slideshow in the end. I guess that would be superentertaining. Now if only I was a sucker for such emoness.

Some time ago I wondered why exactly it split...now I remember.
    [/Venting]
    Wow, that is pretty emo. I can see why he's an ex. Is he wearing eyeliner and swoopy bangs yet?
    Something Witty

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Wow, that is pretty emo. I can see why he's an ex. Is he wearing eyeliner and swoopy bangs yet?
    *lol* No, not yet. Tho, he often made pretty emo pictures of himself with his beanie on.
    Dun get me wrong, I have nothing against people telling about their problems and whatever but this constant "I love life - Oh Gee, I wanna die" thing drives me nuts, especially since he tries to do it the indirect way; meaning he doesn't just walk up to me and tell me about his problem, nooo. He'd rather put it into his MSN status message so that everybody can read it and will go to him "Ooooh, you poooor boy, what is your problem?". I already told him that it comes off pretty emo, tho I am not sure he actually understood it.
    Anyways. If I have to keep reading that, I will just move him to the block list. Hard, but fair.

ESTP? o.O

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I'm just going to go out and say it.

Emo people in general drive me nuts. No you're not special. No you're not a vampire. Nope, you're not edgy because you have a belt with spikes on it.

MBTI
    iNtJ

Stepfather (ESTJ):

"If you're going to utilize the kitchen, you should clean up more than just what you used. You should straighten up the whole kitchen."

(The kitchen is an elaborate mess of papers, books, and various cooking detritus that has been used for the last two weeks. I baked cookies. I cleaned up everything I used, emptied the dishwasher, and put everything in there).

Me: "I don't think I---"

Him: "You're wrong, Sonata. I think you're very wrong." -continues to ramble about how wrong I am, extending from cleaning to the general way I treat life and the Family (as if we are the mafia?) dropping a bowl on his foot in the process-

AHHHHH!

Edit: and "Nope, you're not edgy because you have a belt with spikes on it." made me laugh.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonata View Post
    Stepfather (ESTJ):

"If you're going to utilize the kitchen, you should clean up more than just what you used. You should straighten up the whole kitchen."

(The kitchen is an elaborate mess of papers, books, and various cooking detritus that has been used for the last two weeks. I baked cookies. I cleaned up everything I used, emptied the dishwasher, and put everything in there).

Me: "I don't think I---"

Him: "You're wrong, Sonata. I think you're very wrong." -continues to ramble about how wrong I am, extending from cleaning to the general way I treat life and the Family (as if we are the mafia?) dropping a bowl on his foot in the process-

AHHHHH!

Edit: and "Nope, you're not edgy because you have a belt with spikes on it." made me laugh.
    Yeah that sounds like a nightmare. I'd ask him why the kitchen needed more cleaning, since the last person who used it should have cleaned it to a pristine condition. Also, come on! You're an INTj. I know that anyone who criticizes me, I can severely cut them down logically, unassailably [did I just make this up?] and can even inflict some major emotional damage if I want to. I would think INTjs could do the same!

MBTI
    iNtJ

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Yeah that sounds like a nightmare. I'd ask him why the kitchen needed more cleaning, since the last person who used it should have cleaned it to a pristine condition. Also, come on! You're an INTj. I know that anyone who criticizes me, I can severely cut them down logically, unassailably [did I just make this up?] and can even inflict some major emotional damage if I want to. I would think INTjs could do the same!
    Oh, I can, and I have. I know I've gotten to him when he starts screaming incoherencies and throwing things at me, and my mother starts crying.

I wanted to avoid this.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by sonata View Post
    Aaaah, I hated that crap about my stepfather, too. Why in Hell should we clean up more than what we used? If everybody at least cleaned what they used the kitchen would be fine. So why should we do your work?
    Seems that it is the job of all the stepfathers to be annoying people.

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Emo people in general drive me nuts. No you're not special. No you're not a vampire. Nope, you're not edgy because you have a belt with spikes on it.
    Just *lol*, because you are so right

ESTP? o.O