User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Goldang! Why can't some people see that more is in play here than science when a guy can't even get a fast food order correct! It's perfectly laid out for the dude in his training. Logical, step by step. And he screws it up.

What IS that indefinable factor which makes the best laid plans of men go astray.

Spirits, dammit! Spirits are at work!
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

I think that fast food workers randomly screw up one out of every three orders just to help them feel better about their lot in life. And as a former Wendy's employee, I salute them.

That said, how hard is it to make a hamburger that HAS ONLY CHEESE? I swear. It's like they assumed I thought condiments were extra money and I'm poor. "I'll make this guy's day, ketchup all around!"
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

heart on fire

^ I think it just happens out of the sheer mindlessness of the work and also dealing with rude public may make them less sensitive. I hated customer service. Lots of really uptight, angry, sadistic people out there...but having said that, I know how frustrating it can be. Mustard makes me feel sort of sick so I ask them to leave it off. About 30 percent of the time they forget and put it on anyway. I just take it back to the counter and say hey please make me another one without mustard. Get a 99.999876 success rate on the second one.

MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

^ As a current KFC/A&W employee, I'm going to agree with this. It is mindless work, but so stressful on a super busy day. We don't do it on purpose, honestly- and more often than not, if you're not a complete jackass when you come back and tell us we goofed, we'll fix it without spitting in your burger :P
    Don't hate me because you're beautiful.
    4w5

http://www.mangabullet.com/visitme/ImaginAries.png

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by StoryOfMyLife View Post
    if you're not a complete jackass when you come back and tell us we goofed, we'll fix it without spitting in your burger :P
    But I ordered a bucket of chicken! *demands refund*

heart on fire

^ As a current KFC/A&W employee, I'm going to agree with this. It is mindless work, but so stressful on a super busy day. We don't do it on purpose, honestly- and more often than not, ...
    Yes, the mindlessness tends to create a situation where it is so easy to go into automatic pilot mode and then it is so easy to just squirt the condiments on because that's what you've done for the past 100 hamburgers. It's so easy even after vowing to pay more attention, easy to slip up.

After all the pay is so low and it isn't like being an air traffic controller or anything where if you slip up, people necessarily gonna die or something.

MBTI
    yupp

airlines i swear making my life hell. I have a flight at 10am tommorow morning and I'm trying to check in. I bought through northwest but it's a delta flight and i can put in my info on the northwest site to be redirected to delta where they say my info is wrong. FUCK YOU DELTA/NORTHWEST whose ever fault this is.on top of that i haven't really slept the past few days hell the whole semester I don't think I've gotten a good nights sleep.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

^ As a current KFC/A&W employee, I'm going to agree with this. It is mindless work, but so stressful on a super busy day. We don't do it on purpose, honestly- and more often than not, if you're not a complete jackass when you come back and tell us we goofed, we'll fix it without spitting in your burger :P
    I love to order a Big Mac in the drive-thru at the KFC just to wake 'em up.

I have an airline bitch, too. About a year ago I got bumped from an American Airlines flight, and they gave me a $300 voucher. I misplaced the voucher (I know, dumb of me) and they said there is absolutely no way to replace it. The damn thing was printed on the same stock they print tickets on and it had about a million numbers and codes on it. You mean to tell me there is no way to track these and know that the voucher hasn't been used? They just don't want to so they can count on saving money when people lose the paper vouchers.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

What's the point of soda/pop/carbonated beverage that has no caffeine? Every time I get ready for an all-night study session, I go downstairs to buy a soda--I shouldn't have to check whether Sprite has caffeine in it. It's like saying "Buy our soda! Note: does not contain soda"
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.