User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I hate it when people expect a great movie to spring from some crazy idea that revolves around f'ing robots.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I hate that my computer doesn't work because the library is f-ing cold

Every time I go to work or to the bar I get hit on by guys old enough to have fathered me and they seem to think that they have the right to say or do whatever they want towards me since I work in the service industry and they all have more money than I do. If you want to get me a drink, I'll accept and chat with you for a few moments, but a drink does NOT mean that you can grope me or monopolize my time when I walked in with someone else! :steam:

Insurance companies are evil- I'm tired of playing phone tag post accident.

Oh- and Fuck the Christmas Season.... nothing worse than working retail now!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

THIS IS NOT THE "WHAT DO YOU HATE?" THREAD!!!! THIS IS THE BITCHING THREAD!!!!!! GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

MBTI
    INFP

Whatsa matter with you guys, dammit?

Jennifer, you didn't like "Blade Runner?" What the hell's with that?

Damn! :steam:
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    infp

I'm sick to death of family members staying at my house, and thinking they get equal entitlement to touch my stuff or use my things..... they are MY things, don't violate my space like that. :steam:

It's my pc, I've only gone to get a cup of tea nitwit, where do you get off jumping in the seat and logging in to Bebo, making me then have to wait another 2-3 mins whilst you log out, and my mojo gets messed with. You want internet access? go get a lap top, this is my god damn pc. :steam:
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    I'm sick to death of family members staying at my house, and thinking they get equal entitlement to touch my stuff or use my things..... they are MY things, don't violate my space like that. :steam:

It's my pc, I've only gone to get a cup of tea nitwit, where do you get off jumping in the seat and logging in to Bebo, making me then have to wait another 2-3 mins whilst you log out, and my mojo gets messed with. You want internet access? go get a lap top, this is my god damn pc. :steam:
    Damn, I hate them for you... ARRR!

MBTI
    INFP

Why didn't you offer to hate my Christmas decorations, nolla? You are sure picky about what you hate for other people.

And why does BerberElla have to introduce S&M stuff into a Christian holiday? That's so blasted nineties. :steam:
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    Why didn't you offer to hate my Christmas decorations, nolla? You are sure picky about what you hate for other people.

And why does BerberElla have to introduce S&M stuff into a Christian holiday? That's so blasted nineties. :steam:
    The nineties were an awesome decade.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    INFP

MEMPY!

BerberElla's derailing the thread! I saw her smile. THIT!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    The nineties were an awesome decade.
    Ace of Base rocks!!!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft