User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: MBTI Zoo "Game"

Talking MBTI Zoo "Game"

Hey kids! (Humor me.) Welcome to the MBTI Zoo --where we have four major exhibits. You will soon be able to observe the NFs, NTs, SPs, and SJs in their artificially created habitats! However, with informative and safety concerns in mind, we will need to erect some much-needed informational placards outside each major enclosure. Please help in creating the best sign for each "wild" animal exhibit. We will also need help in identifying and capturing the necessary specimens for our new zoo. Your suggestions and contributions are welcome.

:light-bulb: In curious addition, I'd like to ask you all this; under the circumstances of forced, like-minded imprisonment, which Jungian archetype is most likely to resort to cannibalization?
    Last edited by iwakar; 12-10-2008 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Added green text.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

I, for one, am curious as to how you plan on constructing this virtual zoo. Do tell, inquiring architects want to know
    intp | type 9w1 sp/sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by spirilis View Post
    I, for one, am curious as to how you plan on constructing this virtual zoo. Do tell, inquiring architects want to know
    Pfft. Construction is cake. It's luring the different types to the enclosures that's the REAL trick.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Pfft. Construction is cake. It's luring the different types to the enclosures that's the REAL trick.
    If you build the enclosure properly, the animals should naturally desire to join your little community
    intp | type 9w1 sp/sx/so

If you build the enclosure properly, the animals should naturally desire to join your little community
    Oh...

:puts away nets and tranquilizer darts:

Ah-hah!

:places a brilliantly-colored, edible object in the center of the zoo compound laced with <help me out here nightning>:

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

NOW you're talking!

*steals cheese while cleverly stepping around the trap sensor and wedging his pencil into the door-closing mechanism*
    intp | type 9w1 sp/sx/so

NOW you're talking!

*steals cheese while cleverly stepping around the trap sensor and wedging his pencil into the door-closing mechanism*
    Okay, I admit that you've found the weakest link in my plan:
    how to capture the effing NTs.

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

Okay, I admit that you've found the weakest link in my plan:
    how to capture the effing NTs.
    The STPs are gonna be a real bear to catch too.

Hey there's an idea! Make a bear chase after them.
    intp | type 9w1 sp/sx/so

Bah, thread derail. Poorly laid plans means I am editing the original post! See edit for clarification!

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Oh...

:puts away nets and tranquilizer darts:

Ah-hah!

:places a brilliantly-colored, edible object in the center of the zoo compound laced with <help me out here nightning>:
    You don't need my help here... just a big dose of diazepam (valium) ought to do the trick. Unless you want them to be happy going down... in that case a bit of LSD or ketamine (angel dust) shouldn't hurt.

I must say even if you manage to catch them NTs... they'll likely escape as soon as they wake up. Or worse... the ENTPs might decided to stay in the compound just to play mind tricks on you.