Something similar to this has been on my mind my entire life. Such is the life of a thinker? If you really want to get something done that usually involves putting someone else at an inconvenience, to say the least, those things called emotions get in the way at times. Haven't you ever thought about how you can get rid of them? I mean, really, they're annoying and frustrating.

Say, for instance, you wanted to overthrow an organization. Should you even take the people that it could affect into consideration? Would the thought ever cross your mind? Should you even care? What if I wanted to manipulate someone into doing something for me? What would get in my way? Guilt? Could I be found out? Could it possibly inconvenience me if I'm not careful? I mean, is that it?

I was upset that I couldn't find a class at my college that theorized about how world domination might be possible. I tend to idolize people in movies and TV shows that have managed to rid themselves of sympathy, empathy, and compassion. I mean, that's something worth striving for! It's one of the worst things when your brain wants to do something, but your feelings are holding you back.

That's it for now. Feel free to add in.