User Tag List

12311 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Default name analysis...

i'm not sure if anyone else will care about this but...i think it's pretty interesting and surprisingly accurate for what it is.

post yours...please.

How to Make a Name Change or Choose a Baby Name - What you need to know about name meanings
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

* The influence of Erin makes you positive, self-assertive, and independent.

* You can be creative, inventive, and ingenious in practical matters, such as handicrafts.

* When you have the opportunity to pursue your own goals and interests free from interference, you can feel very agreeable and express a buoyant optimism.

* On the other hand, you can be impulsive and forceful when opposed, and act without due forethought and discretion.

* Hence you have many bitter experiences and generally rather unsettled conditions in your life, with little progress and financial accumulation.

* You cannot tolerate any domination by others, or circumstances that restrict your freedom and independence.

* You are inclined to make changes abruptly in your life as an escape from such conditions.

* Although the name Erin creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, and tension or accidents to the head.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

* The name of Naji gives you a very individual, reserved, serious nature.

* You prefer to be alone with your own thoughts, rather than in the company of others.

* This name restricts spontaneity in association and the fluency of your verbal expression.

* When you are required to express yourself in personal matters requiring finesse and diplomacy, you feel awkward and embarrassed.

* Although you realize perfectly well what is expected of you, you are unable to find the right words, and hence you end up saying something inappropriate in a candid way.

* You can express your deeper thoughts and feelings best through writing.

* While the name Naji creates the urge to be creative, independent and original, we point out that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a tendency to be moody.

Pretty introverted name, hah.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

^^ hey! that's awesome!! thanks for playing!
    -Jim Morrison

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

* Your name of Alex gives you a clever mind, good business judgment, a sense of responsibility, and an appreciation of the finer things of life.

* You are serious-minded and not inclined to make light of things even in little ways, and in your younger years you had more mature interests than others your age.

* Home and family mean a great deal to you and it is natural that you should desire the security of a peaceful, settled home environment where you can enjoy the companionship of family and friends.

* Whatever you set out to accomplish you do your very best to complete in accordance with what you consider to be right.

* Although the name Alex creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it can cause a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is "I know" when not combined with a balanced last name.

* This name, when not combined with a balanced last name, can also frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through worry and mental tension.

Hmmm I don't think so, some of it is accurate though. When I typed Alexander, it was even more off. But I guess Alex isn't a very INTP name. I think it means something like "Friend of the people".

At the end of the analysis, they always say something like:

"This name, when not combined with a balanced last name, can also frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through worry and mental tension."

Woah I didn't know some people take names this seriously. Interesting to read about though.

MBTI
    INTP

Default Woah!

* Your first name of BryNTP creates a serious, thoughtful nature, shrewd, efficient, and business-minded.

* You are one to make your own decisions, and not be influenced by others.

* You desire independence and freedom from the authority and interference of others.

* You are not overly ambitious, preferring instead to seek stable, settled conditions which are adequate to meet your responsibilities.

* You like to be your own boss and you are capable of handling responsibilities for others.

* Although the name BryNTP creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it causes a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is "I know." This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses or accidents to the head, worry and mental tension.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFP

Default name analysis

Your first name of Pamela has made you happiest when you are expressing in some creative, artistic way, and not conforming to strict routine.

In a large group of comparative strangers, you are quiet and rather shy, unable to express yourself, not really wanting to become involved in conversation.

On the other hand, among friends with whom you feel at ease, you are expressive, witty, and quite charming.

These contrasting natures make it difficult for people to understand you and can lead to friction in your personal life.

You are deep, philosophical, and refined, but your extremely sensitive nature causes you to become depressed and self-pitying over any real or imagined slight.

Although the name Pamela creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, liver, and bloodstream.

This is fascinating...and surprisingly accurate.
    It's a blessing...and a curse.

Originally Posted by Anja
    I don't have room for shame in my life.

INFJ, 4w5 sx

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

* Your name of Barnaby gives you a highly sensitive, idealistic, and intuitive nature.

* You could be expressive and creative in the arts, music, or drama and you have a great desire to help others.

* Since you are not inclined to give due consideration to practical and business matters, you could miss out on reaching a level of financial success appropriate for your efforts and abilities.

* You feel and sense much that you do not fully understand, and you can be deeply influenced through the thoughts of others without realizing just how you are being affected.

* You are super-sensitive and intuitive.

* Although the name Barnaby creates the urge to understand others, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid and nervous system.

MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

• The name of Amanda has given you an appreciation for many beautiful and refined aspects of life--music and art, literature, drama--and the outdoors, where you find much peace and relaxation, but it creates a far too sensitive nature.
    • You sense and feel much that you do not understand, and sometimes you are alarmed at your thoughts and wonder about their origin.
    • You rarely experience the tranquility that comes with stability of thinking or emotional control.
    • The name Amanda creates the urge to be self-expressive and philosophical, but we point out that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality creating loneliness.
    • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, heart, lungs and bronchial area.

Yeah, strangely accurate here...
    Don't hate me because you're beautiful.
    4w5

http://www.mangabullet.com/visitme/ImaginAries.png

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1
    Socionics
    EIE

* Your name of Elijah has created a most expressive nature, idealistic and inspirational, driven with a strong inner urge to be of service in some way that would uplift humanity as a whole.

* However, there is a tendency to assume too heavy a burden of responsibility for others, which leads to worry and undue concern.

* People with problems are drawn to you as they recognize you as one who has understanding and gives not only sympathy and comfort but provides also some constructive advice or assistance.

* You have a generous quality to your nature, but you must guard carefully against giving more than you receive or you will find yourself doing without because you have helped someone else.

* Although the name Elijah creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, worry, and mental tension.

Wow, this is so accurate, it's creepy. It's also funny because my name was given to me before I was even conceived. Hmmm....
    I-44 N-88 F-62 J-67

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. -Winston Churchill