User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

* The name of xxxx gives you a clever, quick, analytical mind, but you suffer with a great deal of self-consciousness, lack of confidence, and much aloneness because of misunderstandings.

Yup.

* Your idealistic and sensitive nature gives you a deep appreciation for the finer things of life and a strong desire to be of service to humanity.

Occasionally.

* There are times when you experience inner turbulence at your inability to say what you mean.

Maybe...

* It is far easier for you to express your deeper thoughts and feelings through writing than verbally.

Prolly.

* You find pleasure in literature, in poetry, and in your ideals and will turn to them when you feel you have been misunderstood.

Certainly.

* Although the name xxxx creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.

WTF? *moody*

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs and bronchial area.

*cough*
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    LoLz

People really don't like their first names online. Interesting. I thought I'd try my online name.

The first name of Raz creates an intense personal nature.

Your feelings and emotional desires are strong and consequently you are an individual, determined, strong-willed person.

Your creative nature and ambition drive you to pursue success to the extent that you jeopardize your personal well-being.

There is a tendency for you to dominate others.

You are too certain of yourself, and you are not open to the views of others or responsive to their desires or needs.

Also, this name does not incorporate qualities that enable you to be diplomatic and to compromise.

Although the name Raz creates the urge to be creative and original, we point out that it causes an emotional intensity and a dominating nature that is hard to control.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, and tension or accidents to the head.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Actually I fucking love my name. Especially around foreigners, because none of them can pronounce it.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

^ Sore-in-ass?

It's the same in every language.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INXP

Your first name of **** creates individuality, independence, self-confidence, initiative, and an inclination to physical activity.

You are not inclined to merge your opinions and viewpoints with others, to accept compromise, or to work in a subservient position against your will.

Your expression is invariably quite direct and candid.

Others find it difficult to accept your domineering and, at times, argumentative manner.

The name **** creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through tension or accidents to the head.

Great so now I'm inclined to brain damage...:ouch:
    AKA: Choss

It's not theoretically possible

Interesting novel thoughts proliferate

Incessently needing to ponder

I never think practically

It's never too precise

Insane nerds throwing parties

I'm not the problem

I'm not that popular

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    ^ Sore-in-ass?

It's the same in every language.
    Not quite, but keep on trying.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Your First Name of: Stacey

Your name of Stacey gives you self-assurance, independence, and confidence.

You have depth of mind and the ability to concentrate and to follow a line of thought to a logical conclusion.

Your love of challenging the concepts of others invariably leads you to create your own ideas and to pioneer new lines of thought.

Your strong characteristic of individuality qualifies you as a leader.

You must be independent and you do not brook interference in any way.

Although you do not tolerate interference in your own affairs, this characteristic does not prevent you from interfering in the affairs of others.

Although the name Stacey creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through worry, mental tension, and tension or accidents to the head.
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. --- Maya Angelou

MBTI
    INTJ

* Your name of Tim gives you a very responsible, stable nature.

* Your calmness of mind enables you to analyze objectively, and to make decisions quickly, making it possible for you to do well in business or in any professional capacity.

* Because of your serious, self-possessed nature you can appear domineering and forceful to others.

* You have a strong humanitarian nature and many times you are called upon to assist others with their problems.

* Although the name Tim creates idealism and the urge to help others, we emphasize that it causes a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is "I know." This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, worry, and mental tension.

I would say, really surprisingly accurate, besides the strong humanitarian nature part.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    INtP
    Enneagram
    4w5

• As --- you have a great love of nature and the out-of-doors.
    • All the finer things of life and beauties of nature are an inspiration to you and you are attracted to the mysteries of nature.
    • Difficulty in expression results in your being too positive, blunt, and candid in speech and although you are easily offended by others, you do not show it.
    • You crave affection and understanding, but rarely find it as others do not understand you and accuse you of being cool and aloof.
    • The average person would never realize the true depth of your nature.

• Although the name --- creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.
    • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the lungs, heart, bronchial area, and tension or accidents to the head.

Holy crap that's accurate.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Your first name of Krystal has given you a studious nature, and the ability to concentrate on whatever you are doing.

You could excel in mathematics or in positions where persistence, independence, and individuality are required.

In personal associations, a lack of finesse in verbal expression often creates misunderstandings with others, especially with those close to you, because you find it difficult and embarrassing to express depth of feeling when situations arise requiring diplomacy, understanding, and affection.

Although the name Krystal creates the urge to be original and self-reliant, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses heart, lungs, bronchial area, and tension or accidents to the head.

I coupled this with my nickname commonly gone by.

As Krys you have a great love of nature and the out-of-doors.

All the finer things of life and beauties of nature are an inspiration to you and you are attracted to the mysteries of nature.

Difficulty in expression results in your being too positive, blunt, and candid in speech and although you are easily offended by others, you do not show it.

You crave affection and understanding, but rarely find it as others do not understand you and accuse you of being cool and aloof. (I thought this might not be true.. but upon thinking about it, I decided otherwise.)

The average person would never realize the true depth of your nature.

Although the name Krys creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the lungs, heart, bronchial area, and tension or accidents to the head.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge